“Long live the Wacha”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: New Coalition of Nations
The United Senatorial Republic of The Wacha is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by John Kenny with an even hand, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 5.888 billion Wachans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wacha City. The average income tax rate is 93%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Nudity is frowned upon, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes, and the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Wacha's national animal is the elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Wachan judaism, and its currency is the The Wachan dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 22 hours ago
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Wacha fell out of the world Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Wacha changed its national demonym to "Wachan" and its demonym adjective to "Wachan".
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Wacha was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 22 days ago: The Wacha lodged a message on the New Coalition of Nations Regional Message Board.
- 23 days ago: The Wacha was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 23 days ago: The Wacha was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 25 days ago: The Wacha was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 28 days ago: The Wacha was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 31 days ago: The Wacha was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Devout.
- 33 days ago: The Wacha was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 10%).