“United We Stand”
|Category: Right-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Philosophy 115
The Creepy Man In The Window of The USE Ambassador is a massive, devout nation, notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 4.775 billion are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The large, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19%. A robust private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Retail industries.
The government seizes all major gold finds, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, and the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth. Crime is moderate. The USE Ambassador's national animal is the Celtic Tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Euro.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 9 days ago: The USE Ambassador fell out of the regional Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 103 days ago: The USE Ambassador was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 174 days ago: The USE Ambassador was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- 197 days ago: The USE Ambassador altered its national flag.
- 199 days ago: The USE Ambassador was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Conservative.
- 199 days ago: The USE Ambassador lodged a message on the Philosophy 115 Regional Message Board.
- 199 days ago: The USE Ambassador relocated from The United States of Europe to Philosophy 115.
- 199 days ago: The USE Ambassador changed nation type to "Creepy Man In The Window".
- 199 days ago: The USE Ambassador altered its national flag.
- 203 days ago: The USE Ambassador relocated from Ravenstadt to The United States of Europe.