“Rainbows and Sunshine through Imminent Firepower”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Milky Way Galaxy
The Incredibly Spacious Warship of The Toy Theocracy is a huge, economically powerful nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 261 million, 251 million of whom are zombies, The Toy Theocracyians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The small government devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Law & Order and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, and guns are banned. Crime is moderate, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. The Toy Theocracy's national animal is the koala, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the hug.
The Toy Theocracy is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.27%
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 days ago
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Toy Theocracy was struck by a Cure Missile from The Dominion of The Leliel Continuum, curing 62 million infected.
- 23 days ago: The Toy Theocracy relocated from Osiris to The Milky Way Galaxy.
- 23 days ago: The Toy Theocracy was refounded in Osiris.
- 76 days ago: The Toy Theocracy ceased to exist.
- 91 days ago: The Toy Theocracy fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 104 days ago: The Toy Theocracy relocated from Osiris to The Milky Way Galaxy.
- 104 days ago: The Toy Theocracy was refounded in Osiris.
- 2 years 100 days ago: The Toy Theocracy ceased to exist.
- 2 years 123 days ago: The Toy Theocracy fell out of the regional Top 10% for Stupidest Citizens.
- 2 years 148 days ago: The Toy Theocracy lodged a message on the The Milky Way Galaxy Regional Message Board.