The Unpaid Interns of The Tiger Kingdom is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Revan Halcyon with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, humorless population of 9.174 billion Tigericans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Washington DC. The average income tax rate is 93.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Tigerican economy, worth 978 trillion Tiger-Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,642 Tiger-Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, most citizens in The Tiger Kingdom are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government, and Revan Halcyon's mistress is the belle at many state balls. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Tiger Kingdom's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Tiger Kingdom was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : The Tiger Kingdom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : The Tiger Kingdom was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured and the Top 10% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : The Tiger Kingdom altered its national flag.
- : The Tiger Kingdom's influence in Ankh Mauta fell from "Ambassador" to "Envoy".
- : The Tiger Kingdom's influence in Ankh Mauta rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : The Tiger Kingdom's influence in Ankh Mauta fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : The Tiger Kingdom was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : The Tiger Kingdom was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : The Tiger Kingdom's influence in Ankh Mauta rose from "Envoy" to "Ambassador".
Endorsements Received: None.