The Federal Republic of The Stars in Daylight is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the Jackus In Charge with an even hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, pith helmet sales, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 9.681 billion Jackuseses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Social Policy and Welfare not funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Stars in Daylight City. Income tax is unheard of.
The all-consuming Stars in Daylightian economy, worth a remarkable 1,441 trillion Starbucks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 148,912 Starbucks, with the richest citizens earning 7.2 times as much as the poorest.
Party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses, priests are being drafted by the church load, and Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused. Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. The Stars in Daylight's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Compact of Amn Voss.
- : The Stars in Daylight voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The NSIA"".
- : The Stars in Daylight voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Invaders".
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The Compact of Amn Voss.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Polemic Hagiarchy of Zenzibar.
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The Polemic Hagiarchy of Zenzibar.
- : The Stars in Daylight's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The Stars in Daylight was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, priests are being drafted by the church load.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Derivative, UNDelegate, Nazerin, Acario, Octal, Kaputer, Itorcya, Kotkolandiya, Game Grid, Poopsancagizal, GabeWorld, Tyzoid, Aelhaeran, United Kodiaks, SLC, Zenzibar, and Amn Voss.