The Federal Republic of The Stars in Daylight is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the Jackus In Charge with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, infamous sell-swords, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 9.294 billion Jackuseses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Social Policy and Welfare not funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Stars in Daylight City. Income tax is unheard of.
The all-consuming The Stars in Daylightian economy, worth a remarkable 1,376 trillion Starbucks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 148,066 Starbucks, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
Conspiracy theorists allege The Stars in Daylight City's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols, auditors are gutting every governmental department, the lasting legacy of the current generation is a million years of buried radioactivity, and the government's economic policy is "sort it yourself". Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. The Stars in Daylight's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Stars in Daylight voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lone Wolves United".
- : The Stars in Daylight voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition"".
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The States under God of Vivaldille.
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The States under God of Vivaldille.
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, the government's economic policy is "sort it yourself".
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, the lasting legacy of the current generation is a million years of buried radioactivity.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Republic of SLC.
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The Republic of SLC.
- : The Stars in Daylight was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed and the Top 10% for Highest Crime Rates and Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, auditors are gutting every governmental department.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Derivative, UNDelegate, Nazerin, FASTERCAT, Acario, Octal, Kaputer, Itorcya, Kotkolandiya, Game Grid, Poopsancagizal, GabeWorld, Tyzoid, Aelhaeran, United Kodiaks, Krusty Krabs, and SLC.