The Federal Republic of The Stars in Daylight is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Jackus In Charge with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, zero percent divorce rate, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 8.939 billion Jackuseses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Environment also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Stars in Daylight City. The average income tax rate is 2.1%.
The frighteningly efficient The Stars in Daylightian economy, worth a remarkable 1,366 trillion Starbucks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 152,873 Starbucks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, and teenage fathers are forced to join the army. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Stars in Daylight's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Stars in Daylight voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Animal Abuse"".
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, teenage fathers are forced to join the army.
- : The Stars in Daylight lodged a message on the Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced.
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : The Stars in Daylight's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Stars in Daylight voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Macedonia".
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Republic of United Kodiaks.
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The Republic of United Kodiaks.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Derivative, UNDelegate, Nazerin, FASTERCAT, Acario, Octal, Kaputer, Itorcya, Corporacia, Kotkolandiya, Game Grid, Poopsancagizal, Sumadartson, GabeWorld, Tyzoid, Aelhaeran, and United Kodiaks.