The Federal Republic of The Stars in Daylight is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the Jackus In Charge with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, pith helmet sales, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 8.778 billion Jackuseses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Education and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Stars in Daylight City. The average income tax rate is 2.0%.
The frighteningly efficient The Stars in Daylightian economy, worth a remarkable 1,352 trillion Starbucks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 154,094 Starbucks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Blueriver mercenaries routinely do the army's dirty work, The Stars in Daylight is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days, and the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Stars in Daylight's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Stars in Daylight voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : The Stars in Daylight voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on Execution"".
- : The Stars in Daylight was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : The Stars in Daylight was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : The Stars in Daylight voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Protectorate of Aelhaeran.
- : The Stars in Daylight was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : The Stars in Daylight voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Arms Transfers".
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The Protectorate of Aelhaeran.
- : The Stars in Daylight was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Derivative, UNDelegate, Nazerin, FASTERCAT, Acario, Octal, Kaputer, Itorcya, Corporacia, Kotkolandiya, Game Grid, Poopsancagizal, Sumadartson, GabeWorld, Tyzoid, and Aelhaeran.