The Federal Republic of The Stars in Daylight is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Jackus In Charge with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, zero percent divorce rate, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 9.105 billion Jackuseses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Education, Environment, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Stars in Daylight City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.1%.
The frighteningly efficient The Stars in Daylightian economy, worth a remarkable 1,409 trillion Starbucks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 154,835 Starbucks, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great The Stars in Daylightian Liberator", employers may fire workers without giving any reason, and royalist is the most offensive slur in the The Stars in Daylightian language. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Stars in Daylight's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Stars in Daylight was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and the Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : The Stars in Daylight was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : The Stars in Daylight was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Free Land of Libertariu.
- : The Stars in Daylight voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Arms Protocol"".
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The Free Land of Libertariu.
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, royalist is the most offensive slur in the The Stars in Daylightian language.
- : The Stars in Daylight voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Digital Network Defense".
- : The Stars in Daylight was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens and Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Derivative, UNDelegate, Nazerin, FASTERCAT, Acario, Octal, Kaputer, Itorcya, Corporacia, Kotkolandiya, Game Grid, Poopsancagizal, GabeWorld, Tyzoid, Aelhaeran, United Kodiaks, and Libertariu.