The Federal Republic of The Stars in Daylight is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by the Jackus In Charge with a fair hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, sprawling nuclear power plants, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 7.706 billion Jackuseses enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Education, Environment, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Stars in Daylight City. The average income tax rate is 1.2%.
The frighteningly efficient The Stars in Daylightian economy, worth a remarkable 1,176 trillion Starbucks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 152,641 Starbucks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, and veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Stars in Daylight's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in The Stars in Daylight, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Free Land of Poetsland.
- : The Stars in Daylight voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Material Safeguards".
- : The Stars in Daylight withdrew its endorsement from The People's Republic of Cadron.
- : The Stars in Daylight lost the endorsement of The People's Republic of Cadron.
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The People's Republic of Cadron.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The People's Republic of Cadron.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Republic of Amacartna.
- : The Stars in Daylight withdrew its endorsement from The Republic of Rhinoceros Pile.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Mikeswill, Morturaria, Kyupaa, The Double Wing, Patria Augusta, Sandybeach, Arithei, Lee Hong Wee, Aegeana, Straeus, Orzodox Pastafarianism, Zoorgxia, The Aran Empire, Micmacawah, Jegerano, and Beluninvina.