“KILLING FOR PEACE DIEING FOR ME”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: 10000 Islands
The Holy Red Meat of The Soylent Green Party is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Attila the Hungery with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.216 billion Soylent Green Party hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greater Ponyburger. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism, Book Publishing, and Information Technology industries.
Artists are pillars of society, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, surveillance cameras are banned, and the government is slowly introducing social welfare programs. Crime is totally unknown. The Soylent Green Party's national animal is the Suckling Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Pony BBQ is Magic, and its currency is the Sharknado Laserdisc.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 10 hours ago: The Soylent Green Party was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Soylent Green Party, the government is slowly introducing social welfare programs.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Soylent Green Party, surveillance cameras are banned.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Soylent Green Party's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Soylent Green Party, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Soylent Green Party, artists are pillars of society.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in The Soylent Green Party, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in The Soylent Green Party, voting is voluntary.
- 5 days ago: The Soylent Green Party endorsed The Kingdom of LARF.
- 5 days ago: The Soylent Green Party was endorsed by The Kingdom of LARF.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Seranis, Dustwind, Randomain, FreeGunsForAll, Blogotopia, Hayden Island, Tzo, Onarii, Grungerock, Chronopolice, Testa, Lahuland, Earth Federation, Hacame, Kokkinostan, Imbarien, The imperial state of Japan, Rex Republic, Morbid Mothmen Of Malibu, Hawalius, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Anollasia, Northern Koryeo, Sticks and Skulls, Slaytania, Thomason, Exemplaire, Rojikstan, Kelvinski, Christopolas, Solleana, Achiotopia, Invictus, Dendor, Ishbal, Steidenland, Nubpryton, Lorigan, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Strenuus, Aeneasia, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, United Order, The Bear Pits, Beiluxia, Airel, Samonaemia, and 7 others.Ozylandias, Christian Indonesia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Anime Daisuki, Czechoslovachia, Markanite, and LARF.