“We will fight the forces of evil until the very end.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Elven Warriors of The Sicari is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Silent Walrus with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons. The compassionate population of 7.487 billion The Sicarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Minas Ithil. The average income tax rate is 96%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, and traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Sicari's national animal is the wood elf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Judaism, and its currency is the coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 3 days 8 hours ago: The Sicari was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 7 days ago: The Sicari was refounded in Balder.
- 74 days ago: The Sicari ceased to exist.
- 75 days ago: The Sicari fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 82 days ago: The Sicari fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Devout.
- 90 days ago: The Sicari was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 90 days ago: The Sicari was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 93 days ago: The Sicari was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 94 days ago: The Sicari was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 102 days ago: The Sicari was refounded in Balder.