The Golfwang of The Salvation States is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The democratic population of 24.1 billion Salvatians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sinapppolis. The average income tax rate is 10.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Salvatian economy, worth a remarkable 2,521 trillion nipples a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 104,629 nipples, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Students cut up leftover nipples during Arts and Crafts, annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, and no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. The Salvation States's national animal is the bearded dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Kingdom of Provident Nation.
- : The Salvation States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Following new legislation in The Salvation States, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : The Salvation States endorsed The Republic of Unified Wakanda.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Democracy of Traditionals.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Sharps inc.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Irken Colony of Alienmarky.
- : The Salvation States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Empire of Katima.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Republic of Unified Wakanda.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Harmoneia, Loftegen, Cronintopia, Powthran, Borsovia, Ecchi Unlimited, Praenestia, Darkium, Kitty Terrorists, Trackeendy, Autarkia, NOVOVINSK, Caldariat, Alunya, The New California Republic, Lazarus CoS, North Qumar, Nucular, Aegis-5, General Mike, Marcus Alexander, Jo Jo Sadie, Claraxia, Aigania, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Canton Empire, DisregardWork, Caraani, Farmboybob, Tanzu, New Rogernomics, Danesopia, Potted Plants United, Proteste, Arkanik, Davewerld, Dhan, Axixic, Laputa Robota, Avedonia, Kowassati, Siskana, Lake Flotillas, Killer Kitty, Airizs, Amerion, Ohio Federation, Benevolent Thomas, Antonacia, Vasantha, and 16 others.Huge Buns, Fortytipper, Greesa, Killahdom, Deadmau5, Elthalion, LeBomb, Republica de Muchansclon, Nova Serica, BHD, Unified Wakanda, Katima, Alienmarky, Sharps inc, Traditionals, and Provident Nation.