The Odd Future Golfwang of The Salvation States is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 21.028 billion The Salvation Statesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government is dominated by the Department of Environment, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Welfare and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sinapppolis. The average income tax rate is 16.7%.
The thriving The Salvation Statesian economy, worth 712 trillion nipples a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 33,890 nipples, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government is spending millions on 'trust campaigns' in an effort to win back the public's support, the government is reining in public spending, military funding has been stripped back, and religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem. The Salvation States's national animal is the bearded dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 17 hours ago
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Salvation States was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of Powthran.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Salvation States fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Salvation States was endorsed by The Free Land of Cronintopia.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Salvation States was endorsed by The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in The Salvation States, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else.
- 13 days ago: The Salvation States was endorsed by The Sultanate of Parotin.
- 14 days ago: The Salvation States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.
- 19 days ago: The Salvation States was endorsed by The Not Official LLA Solider of Canton Empire.
- 24 days ago: The Salvation States was endorsed by The Democratic Kingdom of Trackeendy.
- 30 days ago: The Salvation States was endorsed by The Narodnaya Respublika of Borsovia.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Krudistan Nation, Courlany, The Floodcity, Dakota Gage Carsons, Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge, Hueshunea, NeueZiel, Bendy, Harmoneia, Guy Walters, Zexen, Herlanie, Funkadelia, Loftegen, Borsovia, Trackeendy, Amerion, Cronintopia, and Powthran.