The Golfwang of The Salvation States is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its public floggings, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 22.548 billion The Salvation Statesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Environment, although Law & Order and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sinapppolis. The average income tax rate is 8.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving The Salvation Statesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,100 trillion nipples a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 48,815 nipples, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace, and the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. The Salvation States's national animal is the bearded dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salvation States endorsed The United States of FoundingFathers.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The United States of FoundingFathers.
- : The Salvation States endorsed The Crystal Empire of Caldariat.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Crystal Empire of Caldariat.
- : Following new legislation in The Salvation States, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion.
- : The Salvation States fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : The Salvation States lost the endorsement of The Republic of Two Clans.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Republic of Two Clans.
- : The Salvation States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 10%).
- : The Salvation States was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 25 » Krudistan Nation, Courlany, The Floodcity, NeueZiel, Harmoneia, Loftegen, Amerion, Cronintopia, Powthran, Borsovia, Ecchi Unlimited, Praenestia, Darkium, BelloCaprica, Zexen, Ever Victorious Iron Willed Commanders, Kitty Terrorists, Trackeendy, Autarkia, NOVOVINSK, Zumo, Lake Flotillas, Gaia and Pomona, Caldariat, and FoundingFathers.