The Dominion Lands of The ruivan Empire is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Perron with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, suspicion of poets, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 15.275 billion Ruivans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Law & Order and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coruscant. The average income tax rate is 72.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ruvian economy, worth a remarkable 2,683 trillion Ruivs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 175,668 Ruivs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, tabloids coo over Emperor Perron's expected child, movie references are legally admissible in court, and the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. The ruivan Empire's national animal is the Ruivan Otter, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The ruivan Empire's influence in The Galactic Federacy rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Following new legislation in The ruivan Empire, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Following new legislation in The ruivan Empire, movie references are legally admissible in court.
- : The ruivan Empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in The ruivan Empire, tabloids coo over Emperor Perron's expected child.
- : The ruivan Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to sexual privacy".
- : Following new legislation in The ruivan Empire, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in The ruivan Empire, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists.
- : The ruivan Empire lodged a message on the The Galactic Federacy Regional Message Board.
- : The ruivan Empire voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Landmine Safety Protocol".