“Dieu et Wessex”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Children of Abraham
The Statesmanship of The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by The Rt Revd Archbishop with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.074 billion The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessexians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Welfare, with Education, Spirituality, and Healthcare also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 71.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessexian economy, worth 48.5 trillion pensions a year, is highly specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 9,552 pensions, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, and retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Wessex Anglicanism.
The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex is ranked 1st in Children of Abraham and 18,070th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 201.85 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 66 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex fell out of the world Top 10% for Nicest Citizens.
- 162 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 299 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex donated ฿ 1.000 ByteCoin to The Most Ancient and Noble House of Lancaster of Wessex.
- 1 year 136 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex changed its national leader to "The Rt Revd Archbishop", its currency to "pension", its motto to "Dieu et Wessex", its faith to "Wessex Anglicanism", its animal to "dove", and its nation type to "Statesmanship".
- 1 year 136 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex altered its national flag.
- 1 year 137 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex relocated from Balder to Children of Abraham.
- 1 year 137 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex was refounded.
- 1 year 139 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex ceased to exist.
- 1 year 157 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex was ranked #1 in the region for Most Pacifist.
- 1 year 160 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.