“Dieu et Wessex”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Children of Abraham
The Statesmanship of The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Rt Revd Archbishop with a fair hand, and remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 4.381 billion The Right Reverend Archbishops of Wessexian are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Social Welfare, although Religion & Spirituality and Education are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 51%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, and retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites. Crime is totally unknown. The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is Wessex Anglicanism, and its currency is the pension.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 47 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 183 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex donated ฿ 1.000 ByteCoin to The Most Ancient and Noble House of Lancaster of Wessex.
- 1 year 21 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex changed its national leader to "The Rt Revd Archbishop", its currency to "pension", its motto to "Dieu et Wessex", its faith to "Wessex Anglicanism", its animal to "dove", and its nation type to "Statesmanship".
- 1 year 21 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex altered its national flag.
- 1 year 21 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex relocated from Balder to Children of Abraham.
- 1 year 21 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex was refounded.
- 1 year 23 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex ceased to exist.
- 1 year 42 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex was ranked #1 in the region for Most Pacifist.
- 1 year 45 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 1 year 51 days ago: The Right Reverend Archbishop of Wessex relocated from House of Lancaster of Wessex to The Graveyard.