“Got the Blighters!”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Hurricanes and Spitfires of The RAF is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 4.021 billion are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Law & Order and Healthcare receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 56%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Door-to-door Insurance Sales.
Crime is well under control. The RAF's national animal is the Pigeon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Mutual Aid.
Most Recent Government Activity: 26 days ago
- 84 days ago: The RAF's influence in Luftwaffe rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 85 days ago: The RAF removed regional password protection from Luftwaffe.
- 85 days ago: The RAF ejected The Grand Duchy of SRBT 4081 from Luftwaffe.
- 90 days ago: The RAF's influence in Luftwaffe fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 1 year 194 days ago: The RAF was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- 1 year 199 days ago: The RAF was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- 1 year 209 days ago: The RAF changed nation type to "Hurricanes and Spitfires".
- 1 year 229 days ago: The RAF was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- 1 year 240 days ago: The RAF was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 1 year 273 days ago: The RAF was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme.