“Welcome to Guyana”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Republic of The Point Man is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.296 billion, all of whom are zombies, The Point Manians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Religion & Spirituality, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24%. A large private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving industries.
Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low. The Point Man's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the dollar.
The Point Man is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.00%
Most Recent Government Activity: 34 days ago
- 76 days ago: The Point Man's influence in Guyana rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 85 days ago: The Point Man's influence in Guyana fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 154 days ago: The Point Man was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 252 days ago: The Point Man was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 3 years 130 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 3 years 130 days ago: The Point Man changed its national slogan to "Welcome to Guyana".
- 4 years 71 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 4 years 71 days ago: The Point Man relocated from The Pacific to Guyana.
- 4 years 72 days ago: The Point Man was founded.