“Welcome to Guyana”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Republic of The Point Man is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its absence of drug laws and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 9.705 billion The Point Manians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Spirituality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.3%.
The very strong The Point Manian economy, worth 397 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 40,918 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. The Point Man's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 168 days ago: The Point Man's influence in Guyana rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 177 days ago: The Point Man's influence in Guyana fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 246 days ago: The Point Man was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 344 days ago: The Point Man was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 3 years 221 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 3 years 221 days ago: The Point Man changed its national slogan to "Welcome to Guyana".
- 4 years 163 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 4 years 163 days ago: The Point Man relocated from The Pacific to Guyana.
- 4 years 164 days ago: The Point Man was founded.