“Welcome to Guyana”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Republic of The Point Man is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.971 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Religion & Spirituality, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24%. A large private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving industries.
Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low. The Point Man's national animal is the eagle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 44 days ago
- 1 year 330 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 1 year 330 days ago: The Point Man changed its national slogan to "Welcome to Guyana".
- 2 years 272 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 2 years 272 days ago: The Point Man relocated from The Pacific to Guyana.
- 2 years 273 days ago: The Point Man was founded.