“Welcome to Guyana”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Republic of The Point Man is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.204 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Religion & Spirituality, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24%. A large private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving industries.
Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low. The Point Man's national animal is the eagle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 38 days ago
- 2 years 169 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 2 years 169 days ago: The Point Man changed its national slogan to "Welcome to Guyana".
- 3 years 111 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 3 years 111 days ago: The Point Man relocated from The Pacific to Guyana.
- 3 years 112 days ago: The Point Man was founded.