The Republic of The Point Man is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 10.634 billion The Point Manians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Spirituality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25.8%.
The very strong The Point Manian economy, worth 442 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 41,632 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. The Point Man's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 324 days ago: The Point Man's influence in Guyana rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 333 days ago: The Point Man's influence in Guyana fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 1 year 37 days ago: The Point Man was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 1 year 135 days ago: The Point Man was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 4 years 13 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 4 years 13 days ago: The Point Man changed its national slogan to "Welcome to Guyana".
- 4 years 319 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 4 years 319 days ago: The Point Man relocated from The Pacific to Guyana.
- 4 years 320 days ago: The Point Man was founded.