“Welcome to Guyana”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Republic of The Point Man is a colossal, economically powerful nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 9.113 billion The Point Manians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Religion & Spirituality, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24%. A large private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving industries.
Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low. The Point Man's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 25 days ago
- 68 days ago: The Point Man's influence in Guyana rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 77 days ago: The Point Man's influence in Guyana fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 145 days ago: The Point Man was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 243 days ago: The Point Man was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 3 years 121 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 3 years 121 days ago: The Point Man changed its national slogan to "Welcome to Guyana".
- 4 years 63 days ago: The Point Man altered its national flag.
- 4 years 63 days ago: The Point Man relocated from The Pacific to Guyana.
- 4 years 64 days ago: The Point Man was founded.