“For Greater Order and Perfection”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Social Entity of The P is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, intelligent population of 21.898 billion P-ans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Genopolis. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The government has legalised small-scale capitalism, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés, and skateparks can be found in every city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The P's national animal is the kitten, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the pone.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in The P, skateparks can be found in every city.
- 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in The P, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés.
- 18 hours ago: The P was endorsed by The Grand Kingdom of Belique.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in The P, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in The P, the government has legalised small-scale capitalism.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in The P, workers have seized control of the economy.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in The P, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The P voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Child Pornography Ban".
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in The P, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in The P, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Jenesia, Eurosceptic Citizens, Keris, Alsted, Echo von Cotta, Outer Prussia, Lexembourg, Jon4de85, The City-State of Vienna, Ivernia, Tigyland, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Toongoosia, Short shorts, Greater Konigsberg, Foucaults garden, Santamio, Indulgence and Ecstasy, Chiolena, The Seven Provinces, Novo Portugal, Vanbrugh, Monance, Each-Uisge, An Clar, Turukelia, Liltow, Valrem, Welsh Valley, Roath Park, Lenis, Ecclestia, Athos and Byzantium, Sahtiala, Unicorania, Heusdendaal, Zavalka, Ascara, Veeten Engines, Pileusia, Pantoufle, Peaceful Plains of Duvtopia, and Semalia.