The Novel Questioners of The New Inquisitors is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Viktoria Gryfynn with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, prohibition of alcohol, and devotion to social welfare. The democratic population of 22.122 billion New Inquisitorians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Domine. The average income tax rate is 73.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The New Inquisitorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,226 trillion Silver Soveregns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 55,421 Silver Soveregns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in The New Inquisitors to be bombproof, parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are given a short jail sentence, and Viktoria Gryfynn panders to nontraditional families. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Inquisitors's national animal is the wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Optimystic Nowism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Inquisitors's influence in The New Inquisition rose from "Nipper" to "Handshaker".
- : Following new legislation in The New Inquisitors, Viktoria Gryfynn panders to nontraditional families.
- : The New Inquisitors relocated from Lazarus to The New Inquisition.
- : The New Inquisitors was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The New Inquisitors ceased to exist.
- : The New Inquisitors removed Border Control authority from The Grand Kingdom of The Lechites as Administrator of Justice in The New Inquisition.
- : The New Inquisitors removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate The Free Scientific Paradise of The Emerald World in The New Inquisition.
- : The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens, Largest Populations, Largest Soda Pop Sector, Highest Economic Output, and Most Influential.
- : The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector (last census: Top 10%).