The Novel Questioners of The New Inquisitors is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Viktoria Gryfynn with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 21.491 billion New Inquisitorians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Domine. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The New Inquisitorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,316 trillion Silver Soveregns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,276 Silver Soveregns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow, vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in The New Inquisitors to be bombproof, and parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are given a short jail sentence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Inquisitors's national animal is the wolf and its national religion is Optimystic Nowism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Inquisitors's influence in The New Inquisition rose from "Nipper" to "Handshaker".
- : The New Inquisitors relocated from Lazarus to The New Inquisition.
- : The New Inquisitors was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The New Inquisitors ceased to exist.
- : The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : The New Inquisitors fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Primitive.
- : The New Inquisitors fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in The New Inquisitors, parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are given a short jail sentence.
- : The New Inquisitors lodged a message on the The New Inquisition Regional Message Board.
- : The New Inquisitors fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.