The Novel Questioners of The New Inquisitors is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Viktoria Gryfynn with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 20.551 billion New Inquisitorians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Domine. The average income tax rate is 70.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The New Inquisitorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,256 trillion Silver Soveregns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,125 Silver Soveregns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow, vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television, and new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in The New Inquisitors to be bombproof. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Inquisitors's national animal is the wolf and its national religion is Optimystic Nowism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : The New Inquisitors lodged a message on the The New Inquisition Regional Message Board.
- : The New Inquisitors relocated from Balder to The New Inquisition.
- : The New Inquisitors was refounded in Balder.
- : The New Inquisitors ceased to exist.
- : The New Inquisitors fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : The New Inquisitors fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 5%).
- : The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : The New Inquisitors updated the World Factbook entry in The New Inquisition.