The Novel Questioners of The New Inquisitors is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Viktoria Gryfynn with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 19.458 billion The New Inquisitorsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Domine. The average income tax rate is 69.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The The New Inquisitorsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,185 trillion Silver Soveregns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 60,904 Silver Soveregns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow, and vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Inquisitors's national animal is the wolf and its national religion is Optimystic Nowism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 days ago
- 6 days ago: The New Inquisitors fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.
- 11 days ago: The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Godforsaken.
- 14 days ago: The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 25 days ago: The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 5%).
- 48 days ago: The New Inquisitors fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
- 69 days ago: The New Inquisitors lodged a message on the The New Inquisition Regional Message Board.
- 69 days ago: The New Inquisitors relocated from Lazarus to The New Inquisition.
- 69 days ago: The New Inquisitors was refounded in Lazarus.
- 69 days ago: The New Inquisitors ceased to exist.
- 92 days ago: The New Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nudest.