The Federated Technocratic Oligarchy of The Most Glorious Hack is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Doctor Josef Specter with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 26.553 billion Hackers live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chiba City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Thulish economy, worth an astonishing 10,721 trillion chits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 403,794 chits, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,105,038 per year while the poor average 14,062, a ratio of 220 to 1.
Major internet servers have acquired citizenship, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, much of The Most Glorious Hack's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, and the entire country is an urban wasteland as the well-to-do commute from space (The Most Glorious Hack has found 2 easter eggs). Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. The Most Glorious Hack's national animal is the voormis, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Tsathogguism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 8 days ago: The Most Glorious Hack was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Armed.
- 8 days ago: The Most Glorious Hack was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 14 days ago: The Most Glorious Hack was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 28 days ago: The Most Glorious Hack altered its national flag.
- 31 days ago: The Most Glorious Hack's influence in That Place Over There fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 32 days ago: The Most Glorious Hack lodged a message on the That Place Over There Regional Message Board.
- 32 days ago: The Most Glorious Hack relocated from Lazarus to That Place Over There.
- 32 days ago: The Most Glorious Hack was refounded in Lazarus.
- 34 days ago: The Most Glorious Hack ceased to exist.
- 45 days ago: The Most Glorious Hack was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Rudest Citizens.