The Fiefdom of The Morthond Vale is a colossal, pleasant nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.819 billion archers of Morthond are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Erech. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19.4%.
The strong Gondorian economy, worth 303 trillion Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 38,792 Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
The Morthond Vale has designated Erech as its capital city. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Morthond Vale's national animal is the ghost.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 127 days ago: The Morthond Vale's influence in Maltropian Puppet Confederacy fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Truckler".
- 128 days ago: The Morthond Vale relocated from Lazarus to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 128 days ago: The Morthond Vale altered its national flag.
- 128 days ago: The Morthond Vale was refounded in Lazarus.
- 128 days ago: The Morthond Vale ceased to exist.
- 363 days ago: The Morthond Vale changed its national demonym to "man of Morthond", its demonym adjective to "Gondorian", and its demonym plural to "archers of Morthond".
- 2 years 337 days ago: The Morthond Vale fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- 3 years 20 days ago: The Morthond Vale was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 3 years 59 days ago: The Morthond Vale altered its national flag.
- 3 years 109 days ago: The Morthond Vale fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.