|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Maltropian Puppet Confederacy
The Fiefdom of The Morthond Vale is a colossal, pleasant nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.809 billion archers of Morthond are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Erech. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16%. A large private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Retail and Arms Manufacturing.
The Morthond Vale has designated Erech as its capital city. Crime is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Morthond Vale's national animal is the ghost, and its currency is the Crown.
Most Recent Government Activity: 26 days ago
- 26 days ago: The Morthond Vale changed its national demonym to "man of Morthond", its demonym adjective to "Gondorian", and its demonym plural to "archers of Morthond".
- 2 years ago: The Morthond Vale fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- 2 years 48 days ago: The Morthond Vale was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 2 years 86 days ago: The Morthond Vale altered its national flag.
- 2 years 137 days ago: The Morthond Vale fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.
- 2 years 165 days ago: Following new legislation in The Morthond Vale, The Morthond Vale has designated Erech as its capital city.
- 2 years 201 days ago: The Morthond Vale relocated from Osiris to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 2 years 201 days ago: The Morthond Vale was refounded.
- 2 years 204 days ago: The Morthond Vale ceased to exist.
- 2 years 213 days ago: The Morthond Vale was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Godforsaken.