The Socialist State of The Mist Valley is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 6.411 billion Vallerians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Isolos. The average income tax rate is 98.7%.
The large but sluggish Vallein economy, worth 368 trillion Dominants a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 57,402 Dominants, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
School plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, conspiracy theorists allege Isolos's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin, and the undead are an officially recognised ethnic minority (The Mist Valley has found 1 easter egg). Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Mist Valley's national animal is the Moorhen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Mist Valley was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : The Mist Valley's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : The Mist Valley altered its national flag.
- : The Mist Valley voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Utopia"".
- : The Mist Valley voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Partially Born".
- : The Mist Valley was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : The Mist Valley applied to join the World Assembly.
- : The Mist Valley relocated from Osiris to The Communist Bloc.
- : Following new legislation in The Mist Valley, the undead are an officially recognised ethnic minority (The Mist Valley has found 1 easter egg).
- : Following new legislation in The Mist Valley, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin.
Endorsements Received: None.