“I owe you ONLY non aggression.”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Republic Alliance
The Free Society of The Lone Star is a massive, economically powerful nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.079 billion The Lone Starians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals is mainly concerned with Law & Order, although Defence and Commerce are on the agenda. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Information Technology industries.
Citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios, eminent domain has been abolished, criminals are thrown to the blue birds to repay their debt to society, and curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. The Lone Star's national animal is the blue bird, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its currency is the bitcoin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 minutes ago
- 6 hours ago: The Lone Star relocated from Logic to The Republic Alliance.
- 6 hours ago: The Lone Star relocated from The League of Reason to Logic.
- 6 hours ago: The Lone Star relocated from Balder to The League of Reason.
- 7 hours ago: The Lone Star was refounded in Balder.
- 23 days ago: The Lone Star ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Lone Star fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 42 days ago: The Lone Star was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- 49 days ago: The Lone Star's influence in Libertatem rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 56 days ago: The Lone Star was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 57 days ago: The Lone Star was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.