The Middle Republic of The Kuomintang is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Chiang with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, parental licensing program, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 12.489 billion Chinese are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nanking. The average income tax rate is 3.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Chinese economy, worth a remarkable 2,451 trillion Chinese Yuan a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 196,315 Chinese Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Immigrant herding has become a national pastime, skateparks can be found in every city, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Kuomintang's national animal is the Giant Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Kuomintang altered its national flag.
- : The Kuomintang renamed the office held by The Zhongguo of The Guomindang from "Co-Founder" to "Secretary" in Union of Nationalists.
- : The Kuomintang resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Kuomintang agreed to construct embassies between Union of Nationalists and The Iron Order.
- : The Kuomintang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : The Kuomintang lodged a message on the Union of Nationalists Regional Message Board.
- : The Kuomintang agreed to construct embassies between Union of Nationalists and The Anti Comintern Pact.
- : The Kuomintang proposed constructing embassies between Union of Nationalists and White Nationalist Assembly.
- : The Kuomintang proposed constructing embassies between Union of Nationalists and The Reich of Bunicken.
- : The Kuomintang proposed constructing embassies between Union of Nationalists and The Empires of Vinlandica.