The Middle Republic of The Kuomintang is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Chiang with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 11.321 billion Chinese are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nanking. The average income tax rate is 3.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Chinese economy, worth a remarkable 2,221 trillion Chinese Yuan a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 196,218 Chinese Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Immigrant herding has become a national pastime, skateparks can be found in every city, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Kuomintang's national animal is the Giant Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Kuomintang ejected The United Socialist States of Malderania from Union of Nationalists.
- : The Kuomintang lodged a message on the Union of Nationalists Regional Message Board.
- : The Kuomintang agreed to construct embassies between Union of Nationalists and The New World Fascist Alliance.
- : The Kuomintang agreed to construct embassies between Union of Nationalists and United National Socialist Nations.
- : The Kuomintang updated the World Factbook entry in Union of Nationalists.
- : The Kuomintang proposed constructing embassies between Union of Nationalists and Union of Slave States.
- : The Kuomintang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : The Kuomintang proposed constructing embassies between Union of Nationalists and The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : The Kuomintang agreed to construct embassies between Union of Nationalists and Conservative United States of America.
- : The Kuomintang agreed to construct embassies between Union of Nationalists and Ministry of the Fourth Reich.