“Nationalism, democracy and prosperity!”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Union of Nationalists
The Middle Republic of The Kuomintang is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Chiang with an even hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.312 billion The Kuomintangians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nanking. The average income tax rate is 58%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
People faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations, immigrant herding has become a national pastime, skateparks can be found in every city, and citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Kuomintang's national animal is the Giant Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Chinese Yuan.
Most Recent Government Activity: 30 days ago
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Kuomintang's influence in Union of Nationalists rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Kuomintang fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 7 days ago: The Kuomintang was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 8 days ago: The Kuomintang was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 12 days ago: The Kuomintang fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 22 days ago: The Kuomintang fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 23 days ago: The Kuomintang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 23 days ago: The Kuomintang was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- 35 days ago: The Kuomintang fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 48 days ago: The Kuomintang agreed to construct embassies between Union of Nationalists and HUMAN EMPIRE.