“Sic semper tyrannis”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Constitutional Monarchy of The Kingdom of Germania is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Kaiser John George Habenstein the 1st with an even hand, and renowned for its devotion to social welfare. Its quiet, industrious population of 1.492 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Education and Social Equality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New München. The average income tax rate is 80%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
People caught mistreating The Kingdom of Germania's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain, The Kingdom of Germania is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda, and an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Kingdom of Germania's national animal is the The Eagle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Germainian Gold Mark.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of Germania was endorsed by The High Kingdom of Warre.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in The Kingdom of Germania, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in The Kingdom of Germania, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in The Kingdom of Germania, The Kingdom of Germania is increasingly belligerent on the international stage.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in The Kingdom of Germania, people caught mistreating The Kingdom of Germania's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in The Kingdom of Germania, senior citizens are often found slaving away in factories.
- 5 days ago: The Kingdom of Germania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of Germania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Stopping Suicide Seeds".
- 7 days ago: The Kingdom of Germania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Sauv.
- 21 days ago: The Kingdom of Germania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
Endorsements Received: 83 (Lexembourg, Kaiserusse, Alsted, Screrefennae, Beauvoir, New Republic of France, Jenesia, Alpha and Delta Pact, Capricania, Dauershire, Ivernia, Swanmori, Unified Provinces, New Skandinavia, Short shorts, Toongoosia, Gortagass, Alsacia Lorraine, Fenian Provinces, New Kulmerland, Kingdom Of Brendkurk, Eurosceptic Citizens, The City-State of Vienna, The Old English Order, Silberia, An Clar, Primarchite, Voxum Mortalum, Isle of Kesha, Stromia, Bering, Ascara, Malacovia, Linkisheer, Sybaritic Socialists, Oswaroth, Flooderai, Kureimoa, Nuweland, Chiolena, Nou Occitania, Peorth, Otterner, Saconian, Ivil, Shadeius, Chavaria, Highfind, Guanda, Rouleaux, Veeten Engines, Marmiedon, Tigyland, Paxderius, Jon4de85, Dogfish Head 90 Minute, Marmotien, Filirion, Limanie, Kroinengin, Puerto Thelosia, The Neural Zone Armed Fraktion, Ravenstein, Mameluco, Echo von Cotta, Nova Res Publica Romanorum, United states of Baltic, The Seven Provinces, United Federation of the World, Romarctul, Calacstein, The Fair Republic, Castanos, The House of Rothschild, Vest Franksland, Keris, Lapidotia, Uieurnthlaal, La Nueva Madrid, Danworld, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Sauv, Warre)