“Kazoo unto others as others would kazoo unto you.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Atlantian Oceania
The Vague Association of The Kazoo Peoples is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by President Nai Aknam with an even hand, and renowned for its hatred of cheese. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 10.207 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kazoo City. The average income tax rate is 99%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Kazoo Peoples's national animal is the kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the kazoo.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 4 days ago: The Kazoo Peoples lost the endorsement of The Corvidae State of The Inevitable Syndicate.
- 4 days ago: The Kazoo Peoples was endorsed by The Corvidae State of The Inevitable Syndicate.
- 8 days ago: The Kazoo Peoples was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 10%).
- 14 days ago: The Kazoo Peoples voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Anime Daisuki".
- 14 days ago: The Kazoo Peoples voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Planetary Annihilation".
- 18 days ago: The Kazoo Peoples was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 20 days ago: The Kazoo Peoples was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 20 days ago: The Kazoo Peoples was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 31 days ago: The Kazoo Peoples was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 1%).
- 35 days ago: Following new legislation in The Kazoo Peoples, travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs.
Endorsements Received: None.