The Rogue Nation of The Horror Channel is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Ringo Juna with an iron fist, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 20.022 billion The Horror Channelians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Welfare and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ringovania. The average income tax rate is 83.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient The Horror Channelian economy, worth a remarkable 3,604 trillion Brains a year, is highly specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 180,030 Brains, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every workday begins with group therapy, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university, the endangered saltwater humpback Free-range Zombie is only seen in captivity programs, and park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Horror Channel's national animal is the Free-range Zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is no such thing.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Dominion of Xitshiate.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, the endangered saltwater humpback Free-range Zombie is only seen in captivity programs.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : The Horror Channel endorsed The Most Serene Kingdom of Fuffopia.
- : The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Place that has No Big Banks"".
- : The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Environmental Warfare Act".
- : The Horror Channel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Most Serene Kingdom of Fuffopia.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Libetarian Republics, Doormat to the Lord, Bowiemoria, McStanistan, Rabidragonia, Zyonn, Liuchong, Pactra, Zdravstvuite, Farrakhan, Lopea, Razorback, Romosia, Cocaine factory island, Unibot III, Beezertopia, Pastafarianism Is Love, The tiny dot, UKIMAR RBON, Perfect Sublime Masters, Stabilitatem, Adam Monroe, Panormia, Sarotte, Saundie, Kalmuci, Novalium, UnagiPowa, Caneighda, Anvola, Mandabuzz, Fuffopia, and Xitshiate.