“Touch Me In The Morning And Then Just Walk Away.”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Rogue Nation of The Horror Channel is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ringo Juna with an iron fist, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 17.685 billion are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ringovania. The average income tax rate is 96%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Gambling industry.
The government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, shock troops shock enemy forces with their nudity, and military funding has been stripped back. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Horror Channel's national animal is the free range zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is no such thing, and its currency is the brain.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Colony of The World Eater.
- 4 days ago: The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Revolutionary Movement of Schwarze Reiter.
- 4 days ago: The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Hallowell.
- 4 days ago: The Horror Channel's influence in The Rejected Realms fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- 5 days ago: The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Mercenary Pit.
- 5 days ago: The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Matriarchal Raider Shogunate of Twisted Amazon.
- 6 days ago: The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Republic of The Land of Hymans.
- 8 days ago: The Horror Channel voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
- 8 days ago: The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Freedoms".
- 8 days ago: The Horror Channel endorsed The Empire of New England Territory.
Endorsements Received: 39 » --Camila--, Zdravstvuite, Zyonn, Emville, Aiyaskye, Trawa, Strana Mechty, Frattastan II, Unavailable, Romosia, Rovillia, Liuchong, FiveShadows, Brahms, LiabiIities, The Dominion of The Dominion, Bvriania, Prettydragoon-2, The Consolidated States of America, Libre de los Flaites, The Russian Federation and Soviet Union, Stabilitatem, Indira, Cosignant, Erfania, Achillis, Logibict, Xii, Mikeganistan, Shuddera, Al Bessarabia, Knife Point Hollow, Novakama, The Land of Hymans, Twisted Amazon, Mercenary Pit, Hallowell, Schwarze Reiter, and The World Eater.