The Rogue Nation of The Horror Channel is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ringo Juna with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 19.485 billion The Horror Channelians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Welfare and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ringovania. The average income tax rate is 79.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient The Horror Channelian economy, worth a remarkable 3,468 trillion Brains a year, is highly specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 178,018 Brains, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Brasilistanis face layers of paperwork in a different language just to visit a doctor, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act, and violent criminals are doomed to be hunted by a psychotic billionaire. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Horror Channel's national animal is the Free-range Zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is no such thing.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Federation of Kalmuci.
- : The Horror Channel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, violent criminals are doomed to be hunted by a psychotic billionaire.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act.
- : The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Toxic Heavy Metals Act".
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Confederacy of Saundie.
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Queendom of Sarotte.
- : The Horror Channel endorsed The Confederacy of Saundie.
- : The Horror Channel endorsed The Republic of UKIMAR RBON.
- : The Horror Channel endorsed The Chaos Dimension of Rabidragonia.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Libetarian Republics, Doormat to the Lord, Bowiemoria, McStanistan, Rabidragonia, Zyonn, Liuchong, Pactra, BooNanaRama, Zdravstvuite, Farrakhan, Grand Hessia, Lopea, A Frozen Glacier, Razorback, Romosia, Cocaine factory island, Unibot III, Eight Hippopotamuses, Beezertopia, Pastafarianism Is Love, The tiny dot, UKIMAR RBON, Perfect Sublime Masters, Stabilitatem, Adam Monroe, Panormia, Gaizenland, Dar es Saalam, Sarotte, Saundie, and Kalmuci.