“Touch Me In The Morning And Then Just Walk Away.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Rogue Nation of The Horror Channel is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Ringo Juna with an even hand, and notable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed population of 15.965 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ringovania. The average income tax rate is 95%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Beef-Based Agriculture.
Angst-filled teenagers are rushing off to buy government bonds for some odd reason, abortions are routinely performed in The Horror Channel's hospitals, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Horror Channel's national animal is the free range zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is no such thing, and its currency is the brain.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days ago
- 3 days ago: The Horror Channel voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Jakker".
- 3 days ago: The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Chemical Weapons Convention".
- 3 days ago: The Horror Channel endorsed The Amazingly Yummy Empire of Robo Pies.
- 5 days ago: The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Amazingly Yummy Empire of Robo Pies.
- 6 days ago: The Horror Channel was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 7 days ago: The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Republic of Venico.
- 10 days ago: The Horror Channel was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 11 days ago: The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Stopping Suicide Seeds".
- 14 days ago: The Horror Channel was endorsed by The United States of SamKha2.