The Rogue Nation of The Horror Channel is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Ringo Juna with an iron fist, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 19.344 billion The Horror Channelians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Welfare and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ringovania. The average income tax rate is 77.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient The Horror Channelian economy, worth a remarkable 3,417 trillion Brains a year, is highly specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 176,649 Brains, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements, elections have recently been reintroduced to The Horror Channel, and the government is suspected of mass disappearing dissidents both at home and abroad. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. The Horror Channel's national animal is the Free-range Zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is no such thing.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Revolutionary Empire of Panormia.
- : The Horror Channel's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, the government is suspected of mass disappearing dissidents both at home and abroad.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, elections have recently been reintroduced to The Horror Channel.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan.
- : The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nova Hansa".
- : The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Security Protocol".
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by Anddd21.
- : The Horror Channel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Libetarian Republics, Doormat to the Lord, Bowiemoria, McStanistan, Rabidragonia, Zyonn, Liuchong, Pactra, BooNanaRama, Zdravstvuite, Farrakhan, Grand Hessia, Lopea, A Frozen Glacier, Razorback, Romosia, Cocaine factory island, Unibot III, Eight Hippopotamuses, Beezertopia, Pastafarianism Is Love, The tiny dot, UKIMAR RBON, Perfect Sublime Masters, Stabilitatem, Adam Monroe, and Panormia.