The Pirates of The Floodcity is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Hr Puffin Stuff with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, strictly enforced bedtime, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 26.206 billion The Floodcityians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The minute, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of West End. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse The Floodcityian economy, worth a remarkable 1,342 trillion oggie boogies a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 51,239 oggie boogies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Immigrant Bigtopians work themselves to the bone to support gold-plated The Floodcityian pensions, motels cater primarily to adulterers, underground copulation clubs have sprung up in major cities, and mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Floodcity's national animal is the Iron Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fellowship of the Mighty Lords.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Floodcity fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Average.
- : The Floodcity fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Average.
- : The Floodcity was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Gremlinash.
- : The Floodcity was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance.
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, underground copulation clubs have sprung up in major cities.
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, motels cater primarily to adulterers.
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, immigrant Bigtopians work themselves to the bone to support gold-plated The Floodcityian pensions.
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
- : The Floodcity was struck by a Cure Missile from The Perseverance of Loftegen, curing 33 million infected.
Endorsements Received: 31 » The Salvation States, Courlany, Aigania, Flatulati Incontinentia, NeueZiel, Harmoneia, Guy Walters, Borsovia, Loftegen, Darkium, Aegis-5, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Davewerld, BelloCaprica, Amerion, Cronintopia, Farmboybob, Powthran, New Rogernomics, Belschaft, Luvanija, Pilipinass, Ever Victorious Iron Willed Commanders, Zexen, The Holy Empire of Pastafariansm, Shupei, Funkadelia, Intigrace, Trackeendy, NOVOVINSK, and Gremlinash.