“We are Cute, You are Happy”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Diaspora Church of The Eternal Kawaii is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 16.172 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, the Environment, and Defence. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 94%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Gambling industry.
The religious lobby has the power of veto over health initiatives, petitions to the government are being used to insulate politicians' office walls, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, and the undead roam the streets and countryside at night (The Eternal Kawaii has found 2 easter eggs). Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Eternal Kawaii's national animal is the Sanrio kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the unico.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 minutes ago
- 2 minutes ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 7 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 7 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 8 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Physical Sites Protection Act"".
- 9 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Stopping Suicide Seeds".
- 10 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 12 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides (last census: Top 10%).
- 13 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 18 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
Endorsements Received: 22 (Rationallia, OmegaShenron, Karmenia, Kawaii Satan Chan, SilverTears, Sygma, Kohhih Kappu, Citzzagez, SooYoung, Survivor State, Trabia Mon, Nilfguard, Geek, DK nation, Rupudska, NASCAR Stock Car Racin, Marimite, New Febostan, Death Killers, LeSoldat, Hanaukyo, Empire of Asia)