“We are Cute, You are Happy”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Diaspora Church of The Eternal Kawaii is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 17.869 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, the Environment, and Defence. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 94%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Gambling industry.
The religious lobby has the power of veto over health initiatives, petitions to the government are being used to insulate politicians' office walls, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, and the undead roam the streets and countryside at night (The Eternal Kawaii has found 2 easter eggs). Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Eternal Kawaii's national animal is the Sanrio kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the unico.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Eternal Kawaii voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 5 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 7 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii agreed to construct embassies between Anime and Dubtopia.
- 7 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 7 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Freedoms".
- 9 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii was reclassified from "Right-wing Utopia" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- 12 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 12 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Assisted Suicide Act".
- 14 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive.