“We are Cute, You are Happy”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Diaspora Church of The Eternal Kawaii is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 19.026 billion Kawaiians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, the Environment, and Defence. The average income tax rate is 95%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Gambling industry.
The religious lobby has the power of veto over health initiatives, petitions to the government are being used to insulate politicians' office walls, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, and the undead roam the streets and countryside at night (The Eternal Kawaii has found 2 easter eggs). Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Eternal Kawaii's national animal is the Sanrio kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the unico.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: The Eternal Kawaii was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ah Ya Know.
- 13 hours ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 13 hours ago: The Eternal Kawaii voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Debris Prevention".
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 7 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 14 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii approved the World Assembly proposal "Individual Working Freedoms".
- 17 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 18 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 20 days ago: The Eternal Kawaii fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Cultured.