“Do unto others”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
The Benevolent Dictatorship of The Dourian Embassy is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Treize Dreizehn with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.743 billion Dourians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Douria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Information Technology and Automobile Manufacturing.
Businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the military invades any neighboring nation with the gall to criticize its policies, and the raven is reportedly extinct. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Dourian Embassy's national animal is the raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is The Holy Thirteen, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 89 minutes ago
- 16 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Republic of of Digonville.
- 21 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy's influence in Osiris rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The -Millinery Republic- of -Fedora-.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Community of Boomhaueristan.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Empire of Ancient Hevans.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Federation of Obieddia.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy endorsed The Community of Juman.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy endorsed The Allied States of Joyberia.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy endorsed The Suizar Grand Empire of Jortunheim.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy endorsed The Armed Republic of Jonir.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Revert, SeaLion, Begley Commonwealth, MadBadgerStan, Foxgard, Mucahid, Glaviel, KypsCrew, Hajima, Somnesowl, Pangolina, Lightry, Alagdi, LAND OF SWAG, Amarthia, Pinkertonville, Zar-Lone, Kilminjaro, Rathielia, Yatatunga, Prince-Bishopric Of Liege, Otherstan, Rakusien, Kuminatcha, Imperium Byzantium, Spinazieland, Citranum, Artyland, Halt Axsirius Leviatus, Zelso, Matioria, Alinna, Lahovsovia, Saknussem, Ogmios, Upper Kwakistan, Skelopolis, The Almighty Jesus Whale, Drooyd, Potensus, Tri-Ligamy, McRabidia, Lumarlo, Nation of The Rubublic, Atanya, Nomadic Tribes of Minoa, Terranotta, Dalter, Vitya, Ikand, and 13 others.Perservia, Sparteon, Cabana, Civilitas, Zaolat, Inceptum, Idiotocity, Cm911, Obieddia, Ancient Hevans, Boomhaueristan, -Fedora-, and Digonville.