“Do unto others”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
The Benevolent Dictatorship of The Dourian Embassy is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Treize Dreizehn with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.761 billion Dourians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Douria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Information Technology and Automobile Manufacturing.
Businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the military invades any neighboring nation with the gall to criticize its policies, and the raven is reportedly extinct. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Dourian Embassy's national animal is the raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is The Holy Thirteen, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 23 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Police Ratios.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Free Land of Anthropomorphic Felines.
- 2 days ago: The Dourian Embassy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Nationstate of Ihmawrtl.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of New Emeritus.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Royal Holy Troll Culturalism of Cepcecic Empire.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Republic of of Digonville.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy's influence in Osiris rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The -Millinery Republic- of -Fedora-.
- 4 days ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Community of Boomhaueristan.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Revert, SeaLion, Begley Commonwealth, MadBadgerStan, Foxgard, Mucahid, Glaviel, KypsCrew, Hajima, Somnesowl, Pangolina, Lightry, Alagdi, LAND OF SWAG, Amarthia, Pinkertonville, Zar-Lone, Kilminjaro, Rathielia, Yatatunga, Prince-Bishopric Of Liege, Otherstan, Rakusien, Kuminatcha, Imperium Byzantium, Spinazieland, Citranum, Artyland, Halt Axsirius Leviatus, Zelso, Matioria, Alinna, Lahovsovia, Saknussem, Ogmios, Upper Kwakistan, Skelopolis, The Almighty Jesus Whale, Drooyd, Potensus, Tri-Ligamy, McRabidia, Lumarlo, Nation of The Rubublic, Atanya, Terranotta, Dalter, Vitya, Ikand, Perservia, and 15 others.Sparteon, Cabana, Civilitas, Zaolat, Inceptum, Idiotocity, Cm911, Obieddia, Ancient Hevans, Boomhaueristan, -Fedora-, Cepcecic Empire, New Emeritus, Ihmawrtl, and Anthropomorphic Felines.