“Do unto others”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
The Benevolent Dictatorship of The Dourian Embassy is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Treize Dreizehn with an iron fist, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.531 billion Dourians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Douria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Information Technology and Automobile Manufacturing.
Businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the military invades any neighboring nation with the gall to criticize its policies, and the raven is reportedly extinct. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Dourian Embassy's national animal is the raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is The Holy Thirteen, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 16 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Kingdom of Vassenor.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Republic of Vitya.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Jauntily Judicious Union of Dalter.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: #1).
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Free Land of Terranotta.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Conglomoration of Nomadic Tribes of Minoa.
- 5 days ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Empire of Atanya.
- 5 days ago: The Dourian Embassy's influence in Osiris rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- 6 days ago: The Dourian Embassy's influence in Osiris fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- 6 days ago: The Dourian Embassy fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Corrupt Governments.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Revert, SeaLion, Begley Commonwealth, MadBadgerStan, Foxgard, LAGUNIJA, Mucahid, Glaviel, KypsCrew, Hajima, Somnesowl, Pangolina, Lightry, Alagdi, Articland, LAND OF SWAG, Amarthia, Maxin, Pinkertonville, Zar-Lone, Kilminjaro, Rathielia, Aneriet, Yatatunga, Aperture Science Specimen Processors, Prince-Bishopric Of Liege, Otherstan, Rakusien, Kuminatcha, Imperium Byzantium, Brownrovia, Juandi, Tikania, Spinazieland, JaimeRegul, Citranum, Nandezia, Artyland, Rogueland, Halt Axsirius Leviatus, Silverclaw, Zelso, Matioria, Alinna, Sterling Greenery, Lahovsovia, Tescon, Saknussem, Imperial-Prussia, Ogmios, and 22 others.Jenusr, Upper Kwakistan, Skelopolis, The Nightmare Vortex, The Imperium Scion, The Almighty Jesus Whale, Drooyd, Potensus, Tri-Ligamy, Morttannia, Domanania, McRabidia, Lumarlo, New Emeritus, Nation of The Rubublic, The Great Nation Of Brazil, Atanya, Nomadic Tribes of Minoa, Terranotta, Dalter, Vitya, and Vassenor.