“Do unto others”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Benevolent Dictatorship of The Dourian Embassy is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Treize Dreizehn with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.409 billion Dourians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Douria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Information Technology and Automobile Manufacturing.
Businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the military invades any neighboring nation with the gall to criticize its policies, and the raven is reportedly extinct. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Dourian Embassy's national animal is the raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is The Holy Thirteen, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 47 minutes ago
- 10 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy proposed constructing embassies between Osiris and The West Pacific.
- 15 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Empire of Tri-Ligamy.
- 22 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Vigilant of Zaolat.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "The Landmine Convention"".
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Democratic Kingdom of Potensus.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Senate of Drooyd.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Heavenly God Emperor of The Almighty Jesus Whale.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The False Tranquility of The Imperium Scion.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Dourian Embassy was endorsed by The Empire of Hileville.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Revert, The Eternal Academy, SeaLion, Begley Commonwealth, MadBadgerStan, Foxgard, LAGUNIJA, Mucahid, Glaviel, KypsCrew, Firecrow, Hajima, Somnesowl, Estagantes, Pangolina, Lightry, Alagdi, Articland, LAND OF SWAG, Amarthia, Maxin, Pinkertonville, Zar-Lone, Kilminjaro, Rathielia, Aneriet, Ebbesen, Yatatunga, Dalter, Aperture Science Specimen Processors, Prince-Bishopric Of Liege, Ikand, Otherstan, Rakusien, Kuminatcha, Vitya, Dmyu, Imperium Byzantium, Federation of Peritius, Brownrovia, Juandi, Tikania, Spinazieland, JaimeRegul, Tek Republic, Citranum, Nandezia, Artyland, VicGON, Rogueland, and 39 others.AFUTistan, Halt Axsirius Leviatus, Silverclaw, Strigeria, Zelso, Matioria, Alinna, Yorrick1988, Blucerchiati Hawks, Sterling Greenery, Freedonway, Lahovsovia, Tescon, Saknussem, Imperial-Prussia, Ogmios, the Imperial Crown, Sinon Asada, Cariaa, Anubis Triune, Try Again Bragg, Swaghalla, Ikania, Eltirooheatvae, Montresoria, Jenusr, Victor Siege, New Brussels, Upper Kwakistan, EBIL KITTEHS, Skelopolis, The Nightmare Vortex, Hileville, The Imperium Scion, The Almighty Jesus Whale, Drooyd, Potensus, Zaolat, and Tri-Ligamy.
WA update pending: nation has 90 verified endorsements.