The Armed Republic of The Cults Children is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Harvey with an iron fist, and remarkable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, parental licensing program, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 13.881 billion The Cults Childrenians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Scortopia. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient The Cults Childrenian economy, worth a remarkable 4,881 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 351,678 Credits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,307,072 per year while the poor average 66,486, a ratio of 19.7 to 1.
Children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces, commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers, chemically brainwashed citizens praise Harvey's name on an hourly basis, and almost all of The Cults Children's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. The Cults Children's national animal is the Crow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Orthodox Cultism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 7 days ago: The Cults Children was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Corporate Police State".
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in The Cults Children, almost all of The Cults Children's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in The Cults Children, chemically brainwashed citizens praise Harvey's name on an hourly basis.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in The Cults Children, commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers.
- 7 days ago: The Cults Children endorsed The Holy Empire of Place of cool punks.
- 7 days ago: The Cults Children withdrew its endorsement from The Bear-like Lovers of Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia.
- 11 days ago: The Cults Children was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 12 days ago: The Cults Children was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Place of cool punks.
- 15 days ago: The Cults Children endorsed The TEP is an Anime of Ramaeus.
- 15 days ago: The Cults Children endorsed The Republic of Ivy Street.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Todd McCloud, Blazing Samaritan, Trimmania, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Freedom Fascists, Eruopia, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Ragnaria, Mundiferrum, British Grand Pacific, The Shadow Brotherhood, Amselheim, Molzavar, United industrial, Brotherland, HGWQHGE, Rosiel, Ouralis, Kalimtha, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Owali, Lubiratia, Drinnon, Roissyland, Xoriet, EES, Dracconis, Cranky Corners, Articono, MikGonnia, Reziel, Ivy Street, Ramaeus, and Place of cool punks.