“East Pacific and Proud.... All Hail Leader”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Armed Republic of The Cults Children is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Harvey with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 13.29 billion The Cults Childrenians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Scortopia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 92%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology.
Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes, train stations can be 'armful places, stranded astronauts hitch rides on foreign spacecraft to get home, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. The Cults Children's national animal is the Crow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Orthodox Cultism, and its currency is the Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 7 days ago: The Cults Children was endorsed by The Federation of Cranky Corners.
- 8 days ago: The Cults Children was endorsed by The Federation of Dracconis.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in The Cults Children, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 9 days ago: The Cults Children was endorsed by The Empire of New Dunwall.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in The Cults Children, stranded astronauts hitch rides on foreign spacecraft to get home.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in The Cults Children, train stations can be 'armful places.
- 11 days ago: The Cults Children was endorsed by The Empire of Great Illyria.
- 11 days ago: The Cults Children endorsed The Adorably Fiendish Ocelegate of Xoriet.
- 11 days ago: The Cults Children endorsed The RAPing Territories of PrussianEmpire.
- 11 days ago: The Cults Children endorsed The Mighty Morphin' Capitalists of Anathema Armaments.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Todd McCloud, Blazing Samaritan, Trimmania, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Freedom Fascists, Eruopia, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Ragnaria, Mundiferrum, Ramaeus, British Grand Pacific, The Shadow Brotherhood, Amselheim, Molzavar, United industrial, Brotherland, Susanooo, HGWQHGE, Rosiel, Bananalopolis, Free Pacific States, Ouralis, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Kalimtha, Reziel, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Owali, Lubiratia, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Drinnon, Roissyland, Xoriet, Drezken, Anathema Armaments, PrussianEmpire, EES, Great Illyria, Dracconis, and Cranky Corners.