The Constitutional Grand Duchy of The City-State of Vienna is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Duke Ferdinand XVII with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 8.736 billion Viennans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vienna. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Viennese economy, worth 989 trillion Viennan Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 113,298 Viennan Marks, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, religious education is a new government priority, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm, and tourists outnumber citizens two to one. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The City-State of Vienna's national animal is the Cottontail, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The City-State of Vienna was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Samova.
- : The City-State of Vienna was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Ehrnsdorf.
- : The City-State of Vienna was endorsed by The United States of Wendot.
- : The City-State of Vienna was endorsed by The Federation of The Greater German Federal Republic.
- : The City-State of Vienna was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Arcovova.
- : The City-State of Vienna was endorsed by The Republic of Dorsendo.
- : The City-State of Vienna was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Peoples Republic of Greater Glasgow.
- : The City-State of Vienna was endorsed by The Theocratic-Dictatorship of Orthodox States.
- : The City-State of Vienna was endorsed by The Federation of Fortaleza boss.
- : The City-State of Vienna was endorsed by The Scientific Powerhouse of Dark Matter.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Jenesia, Alsted, Dauershire, Venetoland, Stromia, Tigyland, Lexembourg, Short shorts, Multatuli, Mameluco, Fenian Provinces, The Seven Provinces, Kaiserusse, Marmotien, Nuweland, The Neural Zone Armed Fraktion, Valrem, The Fair Republic, Lieges, Melfar, An Clar, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Wienaa, Durrenmoss, Bohomo, Ansington, Novo Portugal, Aurulie, Libertian Confederacy, Albertinum, Imperium Anglorum, Frostinia, Prinx, Aldland, Manupolia, Wombelland, Estacia, Tabouletstan, Basque Dominion, Hamstery, Ydinian, Aurora Republic, Falvaard, Bluegoodland, Northern German Federation, Nova Prutenia, Spagna, Garya, Molotovskiy, Romarctul, and 57 others.Sugar Cake, Fortia, New Decius, Justiza, Pungusglynn, Neue Deutsche Republik, The Capitalist Republic of Ritosa, The Global Republic, Kingdom of Bavaria, Bescherelle, Kulacesecah Revulijika, Dra-conia, East Arc, Turkestanic Union, Nova Prussia, Troltovia, Vinternia, Saint Isabel, Woschia, The Nether Regions, Strajalands, Nordicana, Adlandas, Great Briten Ireland France and Benelux, Polonilandia, The Zionward Union, Vesterheim, Tuccistahn, Ecclestia, Outer Sparta, Axus Ortai, Dacian Freelands, Republic of Perl, Imperialist German Empire, Seaton, Eurosceptic Citizens, Saudi Canadia, Ivernia, The Farrow Isles, Hamilton-by-sea, Claudiuville, Zuid-Limburgia, Jamoea, Foucaults garden, Galawyn, Imperium Invictum, Zwyzwyq, Dark Matter, Fortaleza boss, Orthodox States, Peoples Republic of Greater Glasgow, Dorsendo, Arcovova, The Greater German Federal Republic, Wendot, Ehrnsdorf, and Samova.