“In Memory of the International Republican Union”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Confederation of Free States
The Federation of The Christian Society of Engineers is a massive, devout nation, ruled by Aidan Johnson with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 4.311 billion The Christian Societies of Engineersian have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Aidan. The average income tax rate is 12%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology industries.
Almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, military spending is on the increase, and photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Aidan Johnson. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. The Christian Society of Engineers's national animal is the Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, its national religion is Balkan Orthodox Christianity, and its currency is the Forint.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 9 hours ago
- 6 days ago: The Christian Society of Engineers's influence in Confederation of Free States rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 6 days ago: The Christian Society of Engineers updated the World Factbook entry in Confederation of Free States.
- 6 days ago: The Christian Society of Engineers granted posting privileges on the Confederation of Free States Message Board to Delegates and Founders of embassy regions.
- 6 days ago: The Christian Society of Engineers proposed constructing embassies between Confederation of Free States and Federation of Free States.
- 6 days ago: The Christian Society of Engineers relocated from Federation of Free States to Confederation of Free States.
- 6 days ago: The Christian Society of Engineers founded the region Confederation of Free States.
- 13 days ago: The Christian Society of Engineers fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 13 days ago: The Christian Society of Engineers fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 85 days ago: The Christian Society of Engineers fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 86 days ago: The Christian Society of Engineers was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Avoided.