“Ab uno disce omnes”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Empire of The Celestial Lands is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Nikko Mayzuka with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate population of 6.002 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital City. The average income tax rate is 70%, and even higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
People unhook their phones at night to escape a never-ending barrage of phone calls, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, and the art of conversation has been rediscovered. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Celestial Lands's national animal is the Arceus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Lunacy, and its currency is the Bitcoin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 33 minutes ago
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Celestial Lands, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
- 11 hours ago: The Celestial Lands voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Shelter".
- 23 hours ago: The Celestial Lands endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Aldenil.
- 23 hours ago: The Celestial Lands endorsed The Confederacy of Utopiaana.
- 23 hours ago: The Celestial Lands endorsed The Republic of Republic of Madhya Bharat.
- 23 hours ago: The Celestial Lands endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Corfvania.
- 23 hours ago: The Celestial Lands endorsed The Highlands of Retrovia.
- 23 hours ago: The Celestial Lands endorsed The Eternal and Holy Tantamount of Thinera.
- 23 hours ago: The Celestial Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection"".
- 4 days ago: The Celestial Lands's influence in Democratium fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".