The Forgotten Empire of The Blossom Provinces is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Queen-Empress Catherine XXIV with an even hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 8.386 billion The Blossom Provincesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Aurora. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse The Blossom Provincesian economy, worth 590 trillion Blossomian Merits a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 70,403 Blossomian Merits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, the art of conversation has been rediscovered, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, and parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Blossom Provinces's national animal is the bottle-nosed dolphin, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is the Church of England.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Blossom Provinces was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 5 days ago: The Blossom Provinces was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 8 days ago: The Blossom Provinces relocated from Osiris to The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 8 days ago: The Blossom Provinces was refounded in Osiris.
- 167 days ago: The Blossom Provinces ceased to exist.
- 189 days ago: The Blossom Provinces's influence in Nova istalia rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- 190 days ago: The Blossom Provinces's influence in Nova istalia rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- 191 days ago: The Blossom Provinces's influence in Nova istalia rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 192 days ago: The Blossom Provinces's influence in Nova istalia rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 192 days ago: The Blossom Provinces's influence in Nova istalia rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".