“We Are The Assassins, Guardians of Secrets”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Broken Sanctuary of The Blood Suckers is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Alexander with an even hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.753 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coffin Club. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Sales of fishnet stockings have reached a record high, students and teachers are regularly stopped and searched for symbols of religious affiliation before class, many working fathers have never seen their children, and the government is cutting back on the number of political prisoners executed each year. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Blood Suckers's national animal is the Vampire, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Bleeding, and its currency is the Blood Money.
Most Recent Government Activity: 46 days ago
- 46 days ago: The Blood Suckers was refounded in Lazarus.
- 70 days ago: The Blood Suckers ceased to exist.
- 88 days ago: The Blood Suckers's influence in Assassins fell from "Power" to "Eminence Grise".
- 94 days ago: The Blood Suckers's influence in Assassins rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- 96 days ago: The Blood Suckers's influence in Assassins rose from "Enforcer" to "Powerbroker".
- 109 days ago: The Blood Suckers's influence in Assassins rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- 114 days ago: The Blood Suckers was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nudest.
- 120 days ago: The Blood Suckers's influence in Assassins rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 136 days ago: The Blood Suckers's influence in Assassins rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- 141 days ago: The Blood Suckers lodged a message on the Assassins Regional Message Board.