“Free as the wind. :)”
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Featured Region Followers
The Hound of The Baskervilles is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 11.295 billion The Baskervillesians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals is mainly concerned with Education, although Commerce and Defence are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Baskerville Hall. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Gambling industry.
The Father of the House has been in office just shy of a fortnight, procrastination is a national sport, members of majority races are forced out of their homes to make way for Bigtopians, and terrified neighbors cower behind concertina wire and machine gun nests. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. The Baskervilles's national animal is the hound, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 18 hours ago
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Baskervilles relocated from Osiris to The Featured Region Followers.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Baskervilles altered its national flag.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Baskervilles was refounded in Osiris.
- 34 days ago: The Baskervilles ceased to exist.
- 46 days ago: The Baskervilles was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- 96 days ago: The Baskervilles published "Region Tourism" (Factbook: International).
- 116 days ago: The Baskervilles lodged a message on the The Featured Region Followers Regional Message Board.
- 116 days ago: The Baskervilles relocated from Trixie Supremacy to The Featured Region Followers.
- 116 days ago: The Baskervilles lodged a message on the Trixie Supremacy Regional Message Board.
- 116 days ago: The Baskervilles relocated from The Featured Region Followers to Trixie Supremacy.