The Hive Mind of Testlandia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Meridian Zero with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-working population of 27.75 billion Testlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Test City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 89.1%.
The very strong Testlandish economy, worth a remarkable 1,832 trillion denarii a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Arms Manufacturing industry. Average income is 66,050 denarii, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
Leader enjoys calculating fractions, the nation's armed forces are recruiting thousands to help colonise Brasilistan, good looking soldier boys have celebrity status amongst the nation's homosexuals, and political gridlock ensues as even the most innocuous legislation is vetoed by the Supreme Court for potential civil rights violations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Testlandia's national animal is the ★★★ star-snake ★★★, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Neo-Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Testlandia was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Testlandia lodged a message on the Testregionia Regional Message Board.
- : Testlandia was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Testlandia, political gridlock ensues as even the most innocuous legislation is vetoed by the Supreme Court for potential civil rights violations.
- : Testlandia lost WA Delegate status in Testregionia.
- : Testlandia was endorsed by Testexpendablistan.
Endorsements Received: None.