The Hive Mind of Testlandia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Meridian Zero with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 27.118 billion Testlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Test City. The average income tax rate is 85.2%.
The strong Testlandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,500 trillion denarii a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Arms Manufacturing industry. Average income is 55,322 denarii, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
It is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, and self-driving cars occasionally mow down pedestrians to avoid inconveniencing passengers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Testlandia's national animal is the sea-snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Neo-Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Testlandia lodged a message on the Testregionia Regional Message Board.
- : Testlandia was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- : Testlandia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Testlandia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Testlandia fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: None.