The Hive Mind of Testlandia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Meridian Zero with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 26.683 billion Testlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Test City. The average income tax rate is 84.9%.
The strong Testlandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,459 trillion denarii a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Arms Manufacturing industry. Average income is 54,707 denarii, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Sea-snakes are considered a delicacy, it is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, and the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Testlandia's national animal is the sea-snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Neo-Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Testlandia deleted a regional poll in Testregionia.
- : Testlandia created a new poll in Testregionia: "Foreign characters test: голосования".
- : Following new legislation in Testlandia, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- : Testlandia lodged a message on the Testregionia Regional Message Board.
- : Testlandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Travelling Region".
- : Testlandia's influence in Testregionia fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Following new legislation in Testlandia, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Testlandia's influence in Testregionia rose from "Zero" to "Dominator".
Endorsements Received: None.