The Hive Mind of Testlandia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Meridian Zero with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 25.975 billion Testlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Test City. The average income tax rate is 84.1%.
The very strong Testlandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,426 trillion ☆star☆s a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Arms Manufacturing industry. Average income is 54,902 ☆star☆s, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else, Max Barry is this year's Miss Testlandia, sea-snakes are considered a delicacy, and it is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Testlandia's national animal is the sea-snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Testlandia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- : Testlandia was endorsed by The Part of The Jeoaten Kingdom of Jlink.
- : Testlandia endorsed The Generally AWESOME Republic of Translenia.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Testlandia fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Testlandia agreed to construct embassies between Testregionia and Free Thought.
- : Following new legislation in Testlandia, it is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Testlandia, sea-snakes are considered a delicacy.
Endorsements Received: None.