The Hive Mind of Testlandia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Meridian Zero with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working population of 28.095 billion Testlandians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Test City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 91.6%.
The very strong Testlandish economy, worth a remarkable 2,026 trillion denarii a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Arms Manufacturing industry. Average income is 72,132 denarii, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's armed forces are recruiting thousands to help colonise Brasilistan, good looking soldier boys have celebrity status amongst the nation's homosexuals, political gridlock ensues as even the most innocuous legislation is vetoed by the Supreme Court for potential civil rights violations, and the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Testlandia's national animal is the ★★★ star-snake ★★★, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Neo-Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Testlandia was endorsed by The Supreme Nation of Terra Felix Familiaris.
- : Testlandia endorsed The Supreme Nation of Terra Felix Familiaris.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Testlandia was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia altered its national flag.
- : Testlandia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Terra Felix Familiaris.