The Righteous Imperial Dominion of Tergnitz is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Augustus Tiberian Vera with an even hand, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, avowedly heterosexual populace, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 13.622 billion Tergnitzians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pretoria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Tergnitzian economy, worth a remarkable 1,822 trillion Imperial Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 133,768 Imperial Dollars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 542,369 per year while the poor average 21,961, a ratio of 24.7 to 1.
Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, shanty towns have formed around the newly rebuilt commercial district, and new religious sects are squashed immediately by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Tergnitz's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Varist Christianity .
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tergnitz lodged a message on the Ellorea Regional Message Board.
- : Tergnitz fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan (last census: Top 10%).
- : Tergnitz fell out of the regional Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tergnitz fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Armed.
- : Tergnitz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).