The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Tel Aruhn with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, hatred of cheese, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 22.776 billion Tel Fyr Morans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Suran. The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant Tel Fyr Moran economy, worth 541 trillion Moras a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 23,778 Moras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, King Tel Aruhn has just been declared ruler of Tel Fyr Mora in an international press conference, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and Tel Fyr Mora has designated Suran as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tel Fyr Mora's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- : Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the regional Top 10% for Best Weather.
- : Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the world Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- : Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 1%).
- : Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
Endorsements Received: None.