“We just sleep all day long!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Tel Aruhn with an even hand, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 19.03 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, the Environment, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Suran. The average income tax rate is 96%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, King Tel Aruhn has just been declared ruler of Tel Fyr Mora in an international press conference, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and Tel Fyr Mora has designated Suran as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tel Fyr Mora's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Mora.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 13 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the world Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 44 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 56 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 87 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora endorsed The Lazy Euphoria of Billfania.
- 89 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 100 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- 134 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 146 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 1%).
- 150 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- 160 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 5%).
Endorsements Received: None.