“We just sleep all day long!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by King Tel Aruhn with an even hand, and notable for its restrictive gun laws. Its compassionate population of 17.291 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, the Environment, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Suran. The average income tax rate is 96%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, King Tel Aruhn has just been declared ruler of Tel Fyr Mora in an international press conference, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and Tel Fyr Mora has designated Suran as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tel Fyr Mora's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Mora.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 7 hours ago: Tel Fyr Mora was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Tel Fyr Mora was endorsed by The United States of Icirean.
- 7 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 22 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 37 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 40 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 60 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora lost WA Delegate status in Peace.
- 60 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora became WA Delegate of Peace.
- 60 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora was endorsed by Hivyard.
- 61 days ago: Tel Fyr Mora changed its national capital to "Suran".
Endorsements Received: 1 (Icirean)