The Allmighty Nak Nakian Colony of Techno is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Allmighty Nak Nak with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, enslaved workforce, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 29.263 billion NakNakians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The minute, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of NakNakdam. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Technoan economy, worth an astonishing 22,548 trillion Naks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Average income is a breathtaking 770,533 Naks, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 4,393,351 per year while the poor average 65,595, a ratio of 67.0 to 1.
Abortions are routinely performed in Techno's hospitals, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, landfills fill the land, and the government's suicide hotline now redirects callers to local tax lawyers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Techno's national animal is the Nakster, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is NakNakism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Techno, the government's suicide hotline now redirects callers to local tax lawyers.
- : Following new legislation in Techno, landfills fill the land.
- : Following new legislation in Techno, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- : Techno was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Techno, abortions are routinely performed in Techno's hospitals.
- : Techno was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and the Top 10% for Most Developed and Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Techno, poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Techno, all gamers have been drafted into the military despite their lack of upper body strength.
- : Following new legislation in Techno, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Techno, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public.