The Most Feared Military of TBH Commander is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by commander red back with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service, enforced nudity, and complete absence of social welfare. The cynical, humorless population of 17.332 billion TBH Commanderians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 37.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish TBH Commanderian economy, worth 240 trillion noddles a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 13,869 noddles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A major religion has been named as TBH Commander's national religion, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied hawk, TBH Commander recently decided against having a capital city, and guns are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a very well-funded police force. TBH Commander's national animal is the hawk and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 68 minutes ago
- 8 minutes ago: TBH Commander fell out of the world Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 94 minutes ago: TBH Commander's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- 9 days ago: TBH Commander's influence in The Black Hawks fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- 9 days ago: TBH Commander was banned from Xavierland by The Democratic Republic of Salimako.
- 9 days ago: TBH Commander was removed from the regional ban list of Xavierland by The Democratic Republic of Salimako.
- 12 days ago: TBH Commander ejected and banned The Dictatorship of Jeremiah jenkins from The Black Hawks.
- 12 days ago: TBH Commander was banned from Xavierland by The Democratic Republic of Salimako.
- 13 days ago: TBH Commander rejected a request from Hollow Point for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- 13 days ago: TBH Commander rejected a request from Brightport for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- 13 days ago: TBH Commander rejected a request from Crime Infested Region of South Detroit for an embassy with The Black Hawks.