The Dictatorship of Tazekistan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, strictly enforced bedtime, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 11.419 billion Tazekistanians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tazekistan City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Tazekistanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,767 trillion tazzes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 329,891 tazzes, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,794,285 per year while the poor average 31,183, a ratio of 57.5 to 1.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, the adult unemployment rate nears 100% as all available jobs have been filled by young children, criminals are thrown to the fishs to repay their debt to society, and the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Tazekistan's national animal is the fish, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 8 hours ago
- 20 hours ago: Tazekistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Tazekistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Tazekistan relocated from Lazarus to United Poland Union.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Tazekistan was refounded in Lazarus.
- 1 year 158 days ago: Tazekistan ceased to exist.
- 1 year 163 days ago: Tazekistan was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 1 year 166 days ago: Tazekistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 1 year 170 days ago: Tazekistan was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 1 year 175 days ago: Tazekistan was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- 1 year 178 days ago: Tazekistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken.