“Progressing Towards Perfection”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
The Interior State of Tarvolta is a colossal, economically powerful nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-working population of 7.983 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defence. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 37%. A substantial private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Soda Sales and Book Publishing.
A survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, and Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes. Crime is a problem. Tarvolta's national animal is the Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Not Stated, and its currency is the Lyra.
Most Recent Government Activity: 50 days ago
- 145 days ago: Tarvolta relocated from Lazarus to Equilibrium.
- 145 days ago: Tarvolta was refounded.
- 147 days ago: Tarvolta ceased to exist.
- 255 days ago: Tarvolta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 277 days ago: Tarvolta relocated from Lazarus to Equilibrium.
- 277 days ago: Tarvolta was refounded.
- 280 days ago: Tarvolta ceased to exist.
- 315 days ago: Tarvolta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- 1 year 27 days ago: Tarvolta relocated from Balder to Equilibrium.
- 1 year 27 days ago: Tarvolta was refounded.