“Progressing Towards Perfection”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Interior State of Tarvolta is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working population of 10.229 billion Tarvoltans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defence. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 38%. A substantial private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Soda Sales and Book Publishing.
A survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, and Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes. Crime is a problem. Tarvolta's national animal is the Falcon, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, its national religion is Not Stated, and its currency is the Lyra.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 11 days ago: Tarvolta was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 18 days ago: Tarvolta relocated from Equilibrium to The Rejected Realms.
- 18 days ago: Tarvolta was ejected from Equilibrium by The Zolk of Zalk.
- 47 days ago: Tarvolta was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 60 days ago: Tarvolta was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 74 days ago: Tarvolta's influence in Equilibrium fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- 83 days ago: Tarvolta's influence in Equilibrium rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- 111 days ago: Tarvolta's influence in Equilibrium fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- 114 days ago: Tarvolta fell out of the regional Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 121 days ago: Tarvolta's influence in Equilibrium rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".