The Empire of Synaxis is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Alexander VIII with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, strictly enforced bedtime, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 9.146 billion Synaxians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Augustus City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 34.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Synaxisian economy, worth a remarkable 1,431 trillion ducats a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Furniture Restoration, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 156,500 ducats, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons, the newspaper industry is subsidised by the government in order to keep it afloat, and flogging is all the rage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Synaxis's national animal is the Synaxian Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 86 minutes ago
- 1 day ago: Synaxis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Historia Novorum".
- 1 day ago: Synaxis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Expositions Act"".
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Synaxis fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nicest Citizens.
- 5 days ago: Synaxis's influence in Coalition of Catholic States rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Synaxis, flogging is all the rage.
- 7 days ago: Synaxis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prevention of Torture"".
- 11 days ago: Synaxis fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Synaxis, the newspaper industry is subsidised by the government in order to keep it afloat.
- 11 days ago: Synaxis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Infectious Disease Control".
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Synaxis, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Wagafraga.