The Empire of Synaxis is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Alexander VIII with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 10.63 billion Synaxians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Augustus City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Synaxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,772 trillion ducats a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 166,708 ducats, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 516,333 per year while the poor average 41,469, a ratio of 12.5 to 1.
Sections of the police receive paramilitary training, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, the government has awarded itself a month-long holiday to celebrate its achievements, and child adoption by homosexual couples has been outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Synaxis's national animal is the Synaxian Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Synaxis lost the position of Coalition of Catholic States WA Delegate to The Great Principality of San Juan de Sinka.
- : Following new legislation in Synaxis, child adoption by homosexual couples has been outlawed.
- : Synaxis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Material Safeguards".
- : Synaxis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Synaxis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- : Synaxis lost the endorsement of The Great Principality of San Juan de Sinka.
- : Following new legislation in Synaxis, the government has awarded itself a month-long holiday to celebrate its achievements.
- : Following new legislation in Synaxis, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
- : Synaxis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Travelling Region".
- : Synaxis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.