“For God, the Fatherland, and the Emperor”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
Location: Coalition of Catholic States
The Empire of Synaxis is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Alexander VIII with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.813 billion Synaxians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Augustus City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Furniture Restoration and Beef-Based Agriculture.
All-natural foods are becoming a major fad, military spending is on the increase, it's always rabbit season, and Synaxian Imperial Eagle is one of the most popular forenames in Synaxis. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Synaxis's national animal is the Synaxian Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the ducat.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 1 hour ago
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Synaxis, Synaxian Imperial Eagle is one of the most popular forenames in Synaxis.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Synaxis, it's always rabbit season.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Synaxis, military spending is on the increase.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Synaxis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom".
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Synaxis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Leaded Fuel".
- 4 days ago: Synaxis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 4 days ago: Synaxis was endorsed by The Holy Marxism of Ultimyr.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Synaxis, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.
- 10 days ago: Synaxis lodged a message on the Coalition of Catholic States Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: Synaxis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "No Penalty Without Law".