“Unite or die”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Who needs a pretitle of Swkoll is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Person McPerson with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 6.23 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Democratic Haven. The average income tax rate is 96%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, Swkoll has been greatly criticised for its isolationist policies, condemned prisoners spend hours a day sitting in lotus position looking perplexed, and Swkoll is increasingly belligerent on the international stage. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Swkoll's national animal is the Black Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Swkollism, and its currency is the Sook.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 5 days ago: Swkoll fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 19 days ago: Swkoll voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Krulltopia".
- 20 days ago: Swkoll was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- 33 days ago: Swkoll was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- 41 days ago: Swkoll was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 41 days ago: Swkoll was endorsed by The Balmacs of Babiana.
- 46 days ago: Swkoll endorsed The The world wishes it was TEP of Todd McCloud.
- 47 days ago: Swkoll voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Versutian Federation".
- 48 days ago: Swkoll was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 1%).
- 49 days ago: Swkoll was endorsed by The Protectorate of Randgold.
Endorsements Received: 21 (Todd McCloud, Freedom Fascists, Kelssek, Kriov, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Fyrdowsi, Normandish, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, De Quay, Blazing Samaritan, Southern Yugoslavia, Nylter, Rightport, Kangarawa, Eruopia, East Malaysia, West Heights, Off silly hats, Samiana)