“Unite or die”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Who needs a pretitle of Swkoll is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Person McPerson with an even hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, intelligent population of 7.585 billion Swkollians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Democratic Haven. The average income tax rate is 96%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, Swkoll has been greatly criticised for its isolationist policies, condemned prisoners spend hours a day sitting in lotus position looking perplexed, and Swkoll is increasingly belligerent on the international stage. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Swkoll's national animal is the Black Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Swkollism, and its currency is the Sook.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Swkoll was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 4 days ago: Swkoll was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 7 days ago: Swkoll was refounded in Balder.
- 121 days ago: Swkoll ceased to exist.
- 126 days ago: Swkoll was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 127 days ago: Swkoll was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 133 days ago: Swkoll was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 145 days ago: Swkoll was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 147 days ago: Swkoll was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 151 days ago: Swkoll relocated from The Black Riders to The East Pacific.