“All Hail To Our Great Hypersized Revolutionary Country!”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Gigantic Huge People's State of Super-Chechnya is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by John Doe Martin with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of public education. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.187 billion Super-Chechnyans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt individuals is mainly concerned with Social Welfare, although the Environment and Law & Order are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bellamy. Income tax is unheard of. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Super-Chechnya's national animal is the thing, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Godly, and its currency is the Tenge.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 3 hours ago
- 21 days ago: Super-Chechnya was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 48 days ago: Following new legislation in Super-Chechnya, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- 58 days ago: Super-Chechnya was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 79 days ago: Super-Chechnya was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden (last census: Top 5%).
- 92 days ago: Super-Chechnya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 97 days ago: Super-Chechnya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Hogwarts".
- 140 days ago: Super-Chechnya lodged a message on the Funen Regional Message Board.
- 140 days ago: Super-Chechnya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 157 days ago: Super-Chechnya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 170 days ago: Super-Chechnya was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "New York Times Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Charlotte Ryberg.