“All Hail To Our Great Hypersized Revolutionary Country!”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Gigantic Huge People's State of Super-Chechnya is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by John Doe Martin with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of public education. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 15.407 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt individuals devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Healthcare and Commerce receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bellamy. Income tax is unheard of. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Bills about shades of lipstick are frequently introduced in the nation's legislature, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers, and organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous. Crime is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Super-Chechnya's national animal is the thing, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Godly, and its currency is the Tenge.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 10 days ago: Super-Chechnya lodged a message on the Funen Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: Super-Chechnya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 27 days ago: Super-Chechnya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 40 days ago: Super-Chechnya was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 61 days ago: Super-Chechnya was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Corporate Bordello".
- 62 days ago: Super-Chechnya was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 62 days ago: Super-Chechnya was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Primitive.
- 94 days ago: Super-Chechnya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 95 days ago: Super-Chechnya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 110 days ago: Following new legislation in Super-Chechnya, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Charlotte Ryberg.