“You will tremble before my power!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Black Hole Army of Sturm is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.261 billion Worms have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government concentrates mainly on Religion & Spirituality, although the Environment and Law & Order are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of HQ. The average income tax rate is 22%. A robust private sector is led by the Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing industries.
Sturm is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities, the Holy Office of the Inquisition is the highest court in the land, and shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sturm's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is War, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 days ago
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned.
- 18 days ago: Sturm was refounded in Osiris.
- 25 days ago: Sturm ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 10%).
- 53 days ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, the Holy Office of the Inquisition is the highest court in the land.
- 74 days ago: Sturm resigned from the World Assembly.
- 74 days ago: Sturm relocated from Nugut to LOL DOOMED.
- 74 days ago: Sturm endorsed Etnuvishees.
- 74 days ago: Sturm was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 75 days ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities.