“You will tremble before my power!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: LOL DOOMED
The Black Hole Army of Sturm is a huge, devout nation, remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 948 million, 947 million of whom are zombies, Worms have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government devotes most of its attentions to Religion & Spirituality, with areas such as Education and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of HQ. The average income tax rate is 20%. A robust private sector is led by the Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Retail industries.
Sturm is building an army to protect its overseas territories, Sturm is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities, and the Holy Office of the Inquisition is the highest court in the land. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sturm's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is War, and its currency is the Dollar.
Sturm is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.02%
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, the Holy Office of the Inquisition is the highest court in the land.
- 26 days ago: Sturm resigned from the World Assembly.
- 26 days ago: Sturm relocated from Nugut to LOL DOOMED.
- 26 days ago: Sturm endorsed The Colony of Etnuvishees.
- 26 days ago: Sturm was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities.
- 27 days ago: Sturm applied to join the World Assembly.
- 33 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 40 days ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, Sturm is increasingly belligerent on the international stage.
- 48 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.