“You will tremble before my power!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: United Poland Union
The Black Hole Army of Sturm is a colossal, devout nation, renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.649 billion Sturmians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, the Environment, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sturm City. The average income tax rate is 18%. A robust private sector is led by the Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Retail industries.
The government funds private schools for intellectually gifted children, the richest citizens live in sheltered private citadels, reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service, and Sturm is building an army to protect its overseas territories. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sturm's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is War, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 21 hours ago
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Sturm resigned from the World Assembly.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, Sturm is building an army to protect its overseas territories.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Sturm relocated from Nugut to United Poland Union.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Sturm endorsed The Empire of Vandoosa Einundzwanzig.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Sturm was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Sturm applied to join the World Assembly.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Sturm relocated from Slavya to Nugut.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service.
- 9 days ago: Sturm resigned from the World Assembly.
- 9 days ago: Sturm relocated from Nugut to Slavya.