The Black Hole Army of Sturm is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its ritual sacrifices, unlimited-speed roads, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.211 billion Worms are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of HQ. The average income tax rate is 28.6%.
The strong Sturmian economy, worth 439 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 60,914 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Gun ownership is compulsory, the government seizes all major gold finds, Eagles deemed dangerous to the public are shot and hanged by the town hall as a warning to others, and teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force. Sturm's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is War.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 1 hour ago
- 20 hours ago: Sturm was banned from West Atlantic Organization by The People's Republic of The Midwestern Atlantic Colonies.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Sturm applied to join the World Assembly.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Sturm relocated from West Atlantic Organization to Nugut.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Sturm relocated from ACA to West Atlantic Organization.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Sturm resigned from the World Assembly.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Sturm relocated from Nugut to ACA.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Sturm endorsed The Theocracy of Talico111.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Sturm was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Sturm lost WA Delegate status in United unions of the unified union.