The Black Hole Army of Sturm is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads, smutty television, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.832 billion Worms have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of HQ. The average income tax rate is 24.1%.
The strong Sturmian economy, worth 357 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 52,273 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
The Holy Office of the Inquisition is the highest court in the land, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, and litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate. Sturm's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is War.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 10 days ago: Sturm relocated from Osiris to Nugut.
- 10 days ago: Sturm was refounded in Osiris.
- 12 days ago: Sturm ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 40 days ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job.
- 44 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 44 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 52 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 58 days ago: Sturm applied to join the World Assembly.
- 58 days ago: Sturm relocated from RedChaos to Nugut.