“You will tremble before my power!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Black Hole Army of Sturm is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.501 billion Worms have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of HQ. The average income tax rate is 23.6%.
The strong Sturmian economy, worth 337 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 51,957 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities, the Holy Office of the Inquisition is the highest court in the land, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned, and oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate. Sturm's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is War.
Sturm is ranked 85,421st in the world for Most Authoritarian, with 0.105 Stalins.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Sturm applied to join the World Assembly.
- 5 hours ago: Sturm relocated from RedChaos to Nugut.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Sturm altered its national flag.
- 4 days ago: Sturm resigned from the World Assembly.
- 4 days ago: Sturm relocated from Nugut to RedChaos.
- 4 days ago: Sturm endorsed The United Socialist States of Niseekna.
- 4 days ago: Sturm was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 5 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Stupidest Citizens.
- 6 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 10 days ago: Sturm applied to join the World Assembly.