“You will tremble before my power!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: LOL DOOMED
The Black Hole Army of Sturm is a colossal, devout nation, renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.955 billion Worms have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, the Environment, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of HQ. The average income tax rate is 18%. A robust private sector is led by the Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Retail industries.
Reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service, Sturm is building an army to protect its overseas territories, Sturm is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, and homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sturm's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is War, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 17 days ago: Sturm resigned from the World Assembly.
- 17 days ago: Sturm relocated from Nugut to LOL DOOMED.
- 17 days ago: Sturm endorsed The Colony of Etnuvishees.
- 17 days ago: Sturm was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities.
- 18 days ago: Sturm applied to join the World Assembly.
- 24 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 31 days ago: Following new legislation in Sturm, Sturm is increasingly belligerent on the international stage.
- 39 days ago: Sturm was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 48 days ago: Sturm relocated from The Rejected Realms to Nugut.