The Black Hole Army of Sturm is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 8.018 billion Worms enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of HQ. The average income tax rate is 14.5%.
The very strong Sturmian economy, worth 324 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 40,472 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government is seen to favor Catholics, the national government has been dissolved by revolutionary insurgents, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced, and skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines. Crime is moderate. Sturm's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is War.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sturm relocated from Crystalham to The Rejected Realms.
- : Sturm was ejected and banned from Crystalham by The Communist states of ChiChi Empire.
- : Sturm resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Sturm, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines.
- : Sturm relocated from Nugut to Crystalham.
- : Sturm endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Zombie Horde X.
- : Sturm was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Sturm applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Sturm relocated from The Pirates to Nugut.
- : Sturm's influence in The Pirates rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".