The Black Hole Army of Sturm is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, smutty television, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-working, democratic population of 7.575 billion Worms have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of HQ. The average income tax rate is 33.5%.
The strong Sturmian economy, worth 449 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 59,366 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, it is now illegal for teens to view any sites except Club Kitten and My Little Donkey, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy, and student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Eagleball fields. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sturm's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is War.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sturm was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- : Sturm was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Sturm was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Sturm was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Sturm, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Eagleball fields.
- : Sturm lost WA Delegate status in The United Lands of Lang.
- : Sturm applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Sturm relocated from The United Lands of Lang to Nugut.
- : Sturm cancelled the closure of embassies between The United Lands of Lang and DEN.
- : Sturm added the tag "Recruiter Friendly" to The United Lands of Lang.