“Apocalypse Approaches As Sturcture Watches!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Destructive Empire of Sturcture is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Urbuntoom The Mad with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.839 billion Sturctureans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of SoulGrad. The average income tax rate is 81%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', and a punitive tax has been placed on harmful emissions. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sturcture's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is EfeIsm, and its currency is the Dragons teeth.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 15 days ago: Sturcture was refounded in Osiris.
- 36 days ago: Sturcture ceased to exist.
- 65 days ago: Sturcture was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- 68 days ago: Sturcture was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 68 days ago: Sturcture was refounded in Balder.
- 112 days ago: Sturcture ceased to exist.
- 156 days ago: Sturcture was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 165 days ago: Sturcture was refounded in Balder.
- 167 days ago: Sturcture ceased to exist.
- 191 days ago: Sturcture fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.