The Gone Fishin of Stujenske is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by the people with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.52 billion Stujenskeses are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government prioritizes Environment, with Law & Order and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 13.7%.
The Stujenskean economy, worth 158 trillion Zilks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 21,060 Zilks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Murder victims' families receive windfall payouts when the murderers are executed, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Stujenske's national animal is the Orphan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 5 days ago: Stujenske was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Best Weather.
- 11 days ago: Stujenske was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 1%).
- 11 days ago: Stujenske was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 42 days ago: Stujenske was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 42 days ago: Stujenske was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 46 days ago: Stujenske was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Pacifist.
- 48 days ago: Stujenske was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- 51 days ago: Stujenske was endorsed by The Federation of Merkal States.
- 58 days ago: Stujenske was endorsed by The Pergatory of Pergamon.
- 59 days ago: Following new legislation in Stujenske, discarded pennies litter the streets.