The Nicest Nation of Stujenske is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the people with an iron fist, and notable for its national health service, restrictive gun laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.187 billion Stujenskeses are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 16.3%.
The strong Stujenskean economy, worth 240 trillion Zilks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 26,134 Zilks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Murder victims' families receive windfall payouts when the murderers are executed, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stujenske's national animal is the Orphan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stujenske was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and the Top 10% for Largest Black Market.
- : Stujenske was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Stujenske was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Stujenske was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, and Best Weather and the Top 10% for Largest Populations and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Stujenske was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Rudest Citizens.
- : Stujenske changed its national motto to "What happens in 2015 gets talked about forever ".
- : Stujenske changed its national nation type to "Nicest Nation".
- : Stujenske's influence in The Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Stujenske lodged a message on the The Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Stujenske's influence in The Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".