The Nicest Nation of Stujenske is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the people with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, public floggings, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 10.26 billion Stujenskeses are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 16.2%.
The Stujenskean economy, worth 266 trillion Zilks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 25,931 Zilks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
A ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, discarded pennies litter the streets, and meat-eating is frowned upon. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stujenske's national animal is the Orphan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Stujenske, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- : Stujenske was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Stujenske's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Stujenske's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Stujenske altered its national flag.
- : Stujenske's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Stujenske's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Stujenske's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Stujenske was refounded in Balder.
- : Stujenske ceased to exist.