The Corporate Conglomerate of Stuclica is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Stu with an even hand, and notable for its enslaved workforce, digital currency, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 6.826 billion Stuclicans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stuclow. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Stuclican economy, worth a remarkable 1,650 trillion Stucloes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 241,827 Stucloes, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
No one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Stuclica's radio stations, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, and the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stuclica's national animal is the Penguin, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stuclica endorsed The Empire of Imperialistic Capitalist Hungary.
- : Stuclica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Stuclica was endorsed by The Empire of Imperialistic Capitalist Hungary.
- : Following new legislation in Stuclica, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Stuclica, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Stuclica changed its national nation type to "Corporate Conglomerate".
- : Stuclica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Stuclica, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Stuclica's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Stuclica, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Stuclica, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Meropis, Mousebumples, Islamic Republic of Aceh, Malashaan Colony, Possibly this, Tomaenia, Pichtonia, FedRabbistan, Katkasistan, Federation Of Sovereign States, Mediocris Imperium, Potchen, Apto, Gordio, Elizabeth II Windsor, The Gatewatch, Murden, Felanland, NGC 6543, Lindef, Sartaria, Spagbolopolis, Waheelaland, Servalia, Liotkuor, Miasmador, Trinnien, Haagland, Morbidity, Nortern, Metal Alliance of Mavor, Lahadre, Cladestiny, Calypsoland, Affelion, and Imperialistic Capitalist Hungary.