The Corporate Conglomerate of Stuclica is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Stu with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 7.372 billion Stuclicans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stuclow. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Stuclican economy, worth a remarkable 1,793 trillion Stucloes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 243,306 Stucloes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 905,968 per year while the poor average 45,863, a ratio of 19.8 to 1.
For the sake of 'public interest' news programs tell viewers how to home-make Sarin gas bombs, the country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions, the nation's interest in space is at an all-time high while interest in saving the planet is at an all-time low, and heavily subsidised Stuclican baskets litter the streets of Europeia. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stuclica's national animal is the Penguin, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stuclica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Stuclica was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kotzenia.
- : Stuclica voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Invaders".
- : Following new legislation in Stuclica, heavily subsidised Stuclican baskets litter the streets of Europeia.
- : Following new legislation in Stuclica, the nation's interest in space is at an all-time high while interest in saving the planet is at an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Stuclica, the country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions.
- : Following new legislation in Stuclica, for the sake of 'public interest' news programs tell viewers how to home-make Sarin gas bombs.
- : Following new legislation in Stuclica, one year's corporation tax from three international megacorporations has funded one dozen shiny black pencils for Stu's office.
- : Stuclica endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Anatalipa.
- : Stuclica endorsed The Caliphate of Pixelistan.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Meropis, Mousebumples, Malashaan Colony, Possibly this, Tomaenia, FedRabbistan, Katkasistan, Potchen, Apto, Gordio, Elizabeth II Windsor, Murden, Felanland, NGC 6543, Lindef, Sartaria, Spagbolopolis, Servalia, Miasmador, Nortern, Leinadior, Raghallaigh, Hasbergen, Ellisjo94, Kingdom of Nikolajopolis, The Vescillo Islands, Hydraic Empire, Omaha Utopia, Ardlandia, Yurdle, The Republic of IceIceJay, Samudera Darussalam, Celtian, Happy Calculus, South grand mountain, ShinChonJi, Serenissime, Moerderreich, NC Freedomtown, Cobrumia, Judsoon, Great Eldaria, Pixelistan, Anatalipa, and Kotzenia.