The Commonwealth of Stromia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Tyr Backstrom with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, unlimited-speed roads, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 21.662 billion Stromians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Linkoping. The average income tax rate is 93.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Stromian economy, worth a remarkable 3,503 trillion Quints a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 161,738 Quints, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, the government is avowedly secular, and crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track. Crime is totally unknown. Stromia's national animal is the lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Annunakiism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stromia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Fossekallen.
- : Stromia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Nastror.
- : Stromia endorsed The Republic of Eurosceptic Citizens.
- : Stromia endorsed The Dictatorship of Ereria.
- : Stromia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Nastror.
- : Stromia endorsed The Empire of Wolvory.
- : Stromia endorsed The Republic of The Republic of Aqwsa.
- : Stromia endorsed The Imperia of Romaian.
- : Stromia endorsed The Kingdom of Lovisa.
- : Stromia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 27 » New Wirral, The Reserved Military, The Greater German Federal Republic, Latogne, Continental Social Democrats, North Richland, Mynox, Dark Matter, European Commonwalth, The New Nordic Union, The Seven Provinces, The Global Republic, Foucaults garden, Eurosceptic Citizens, Jenesia, Troltovia, Green Counties, Wolvory, The Republic of Aqwsa, Cha0sNation, Silvecia, Wombelland, Romaian, Templar Republic, Lovisa, Nastror, and Fossekallen.