“Vi Har Rätt I Varje Förorätta Sak Vi Gör”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Commonwealth of Stromia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tyr Backstrom with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, intelligent population of 16.986 billion Stromians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Linkoping. The average income tax rate is 99%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Book Publishing.
The populace has developed a mortal fear of the woods, insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways, workers have seized control of the economy, and the government is buying children's books by the thousands. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stromia's national animal is the lynx, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Annunakiism, and its currency is the Quint.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 6 days ago: Stromia was endorsed by The Republic of Zeebstein.
- 7 days ago: Stromia was endorsed by The Federation of Axtro-Saxonia.
- 18 days ago: Stromia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- 23 days ago: Stromia endorsed The Quinto Império of Novo Portugal.
- 36 days ago: Stromia was endorsed by The Quinto Império of Novo Portugal.
- 45 days ago: Stromia endorsed Wintermountain.
- 54 days ago: Stromia's influence in Europe rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 60 days ago: Stromia was endorsed by Wintermountain.
- 66 days ago: Following new legislation in Stromia, the government is buying children's books by the thousands.
- 66 days ago: Following new legislation in Stromia, workers have seized control of the economy.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Short shorts, Jenesia, Tigyland, Eurosceptic Citizens, Ascara, Alsted, Kureimoa, Mameluco, Nuweland, Dauershire, Venetoland, Lexembourg, South Cowland, Silberia, Sybaritic Socialists, Grasaland, Chiolena, Dark_Warchief, Multatuli, The Neural Zone Armed Fraktion, Kroinengin, Drenetharada, Valrem, Marmiedon, Kaiserusse, Hamstery, Mushrenia, The City-State of Vienna, Linkisheer, Fenian Provinces, Beauvoir, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Toongoosia, Echo von Cotta, Outer Prussia, The Seven Provinces, Nova Prutenia, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Keris, Carswellia, Jon4de85, Nukls-Andwicz, Foucaults garden, Voxum Mortalum, Indulgence and Ecstasy, Melfar, French Canadia, The Fair Republic, An Clar, Lenis, and 15 others.Ecclestia, Turukelia, Norse German Federation, Unicorania, Horreum, Pileusia, Veeten Engines, Pantoufle, IB kingdom, Daircoill, Confederate United America, Wukanda, Novo Portugal, Axtro-Saxonia, and Zeebstein.