“What is left when honor is lost?”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Intergalactic Federation of Stralinikov is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.394 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass -- juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Public Transport. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stralinburg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 30%. A substantial private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Meat is a luxury afforded only to the wealthy, daily newspapers are permitted to run only pro-government stories, only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations, and internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stralinikov's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 101 days ago: Stralinikov's influence in Roduw rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 102 days ago: Stralinikov relocated from Mecac to Roduw.
- 102 days ago: Stralinikov founded the region Roduw.
- 102 days ago: Stralinikov's influence in Mecac rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 102 days ago: Stralinikov relocated from Piwe to Mecac.
- 102 days ago: Stralinikov founded the region Mecac.
- 103 days ago: Stralinikov's influence in Piwe rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 104 days ago: Stralinikov relocated from Letuth to Piwe.
- 104 days ago: Stralinikov founded the region Piwe.
- 104 days ago: Stralinikov's influence in Letuth rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".