“If we're all thinking alike then someone isnt thinking”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
The Empire of Stragalestranspets is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Lorien with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 16.641 billion Stragalestranspetsians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gaia's Bay. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The large but stagnant Stragalestranspetsian economy, worth 327 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 19,707 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, and the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'. Crime is totally unknown. Stragalestranspets's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 hours ago
- 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Stragalestranspets, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Stragalestranspets, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Stragalestranspets voted for the World Assembly Resolution "War Crimes Tribunal".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Stragalestranspets, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- 4 days ago: Stragalestranspets changed its national currency to "Dollar".
- 4 days ago: Stragalestranspets voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Mountains to the East"".
- 4 days ago: Stragalestranspets endorsed The United States of Gharin.
- 5 days ago: Stragalestranspets was endorsed by The United States of Gharin.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Stragalestranspets, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Stragalestranspets, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.