“done gone too far”
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: North Caledonia
The Queen's State of Stikine is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.292 billion Stikineans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business individuals is effectively ruled by the Department of Religion & Spirituality, with areas such as Social Equality and Commerce receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2%. A large private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Pizza Delivery and Furniture Restoration.
Voting is voluntary, surveillance cameras are banned, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Stikine's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 days ago
- 45 days ago: Stikine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest (last census: Top 5%).
- 68 days ago: Stikine was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 1%).
- 84 days ago: Stikine changed its national nation type to "Queen's State" and its currency to "betale".
- 129 days ago: Stikine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 130 days ago: Stikine established the regional flag of North Caledonia.
- 130 days ago: Stikine withdrew a request for embassies between North Caledonia and Japvia.
- 130 days ago: Stikine proposed constructing embassies between North Caledonia and Westminster.
- 130 days ago: Stikine proposed constructing embassies between North Caledonia and United Arab Emirates.
- 131 days ago: Stikine's influence in North Caledonia rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 132 days ago: Stikine proposed constructing embassies between North Caledonia and Japvia.